(UK) Some CDKeys.Com deals on PC, PS4 & XB1

If this isn't allowed, I apologise & will delete the post.

Spotted these over on HUKD the other day when I was looking for some PSN credit:

Xbox One

12 Months Xbox Live £33

Quantum Break Pre-order £34

Assassins Creed Black Flag Xbox One £2.99

Assassins Creed Unity £4.99

PS4

12 months PSPlus £36 (Currently 30 on the PSN store, but only if you're not a current subscriber)

£40 PSN Credit £36

PC

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition PC £6

DOOM Pre-Order £26

Roller Coaster Tycoon World (Might be worth it at this price) £14

Trackmania Turbo Pre-Order £16

Personally, for the PSPlus, I think the best way to get it if you are not a current subscriber is to get some discounted PSN Credit from somehwere like CDKeys or somewhere else, then take advantage of the £29.99 offer SONY has on PSN at the moment. Unfortunately existing subscribers can't do that though.

Edited by Steven P.
removed referral ids

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2016 at 10:44 AM, King Antonius said:

snip

Can't edit the first post. Noticed some pirces have changed (some up, some down) so have updated.

It's a great deal for Quantum Break. I'm sure that's got to be at least on par with a physical copy. Let's hope they can keep driving down those prices.

I'm disappointed I didn't jump on one of them earlier, my Xbox sub is up in a few days and I almost bought the 2 year XBL for £46 but I put it off and now it's sold out :(

20 hours ago, Skiver said:

I'm disappointed I didn't jump on one of them earlier, my Xbox sub is up in a few days and I almost bought the 2 year XBL for £46 but I put it off and now it's sold out :(

I didn't spot the 12 month sub, but that looks pricey. I was paid just under £20 for mine last year from CDKeys...wonder what's with the price jump. 

5 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

I didn't spot the 12 month sub, but that looks pricey. I was paid just under £20 for mine last year from CDKeys...wonder what's with the price jump. 

I thought the same, but thought it was just my imagination. It's still cheaper then going to MS directly but I'm hoping a better deal will come up in the next week before my sub runs out.

ive used cdkeys for a long time, never had a single issue.

the shadows of mordor GOTY ed is a steal for £6 superb game!

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/03/2016 at 3:48 PM, Skiver said:

I thought the same, but thought it was just my imagination. It's still cheaper then going to MS directly but I'm hoping a better deal will come up in the next week before my sub runs out.

I get mine from here:

http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/xbox-live-gold-subscription-codes/cheap-12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-subscription/

£30.99 at time of post.

• 1 month later...

Some new offers showed up today. Halo:MCC for less than a tenner is pretty good.

Xbox live has dropped to £29.90 on CDKeys. £28.40 if you like their facebook page.

There's also Halo: The Master Chief Collection Xbox One - £9.70

Assassins Creed Black Flag for £3.99

and Zoo Tycoon for £6.99

Edited by Steven P.
removed referral ids

Avoid Halo MCC like the plague :yes:

I'm always tempted by Zoo Tycoon, but I just can't shake the feeling it will be a GwG game one day soon.

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Avoid Halo MCC like the plague :yes:

Why? I think it is fantastic. The multiplayer isn't anywhere near as broken than it was at launch, plus even if you ignore it you are getting:

Halo 1 Remaster

Halo 2 Remaster

Halo 3

Halo 4

All in 1080p 60fps. For £9.70.

It's a fantastic bargain if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, King Antonius said:

Why? I think it is fantastic. The multiplayer isn't anywhere near as broken than it was at launch, plus even if you ignore it you are getting:

Halo 1 Remaster

Halo 2 Remaster

Halo 3

Halo 4

All in 1080p 60fps. For £9.70.

It's a fantastic bargain if you ask me.

It is very much broken, and any word of the issues or requests to fix on Xbox Ideas or 343's forums will result in the topic being immediately locked and / or deleted. They are ignoring it and embarrassed by it.

Fair play. I haven't used it much online anyway. I got it for the campaigns in all the games. I've been playing through them all split screen with the other half. She's never played Halo before & is loving it. I still think it's a huge bargain even for single player/split screen.

Spotted a bunch of new ones pop up on HUKD over the past couple days.

Alan Wake - Xbox 360/XB1 BC - £1.49

Call of Duty Ghosts PC Steam Key - £3.99

Mad Max PC Steam Code - £4.99

Sim City Origin Code - £3.99

3 Months Xbox Live Gold £8.90

Assassins Creed Unity XB1 £2.69

Quantum Break XB1 - £25

Just Cause 3 Steam PC - £13.99

Ig you go to their facebook and click on the 5% ap they have you get a code that gets you 5% off everything they sell too - https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom

Edited by Steven P.
removed referral ids

Cheers. Grabbed COD: Ghosts - usually don't bother because they're so overpriced and linear but figured it was worth a gamble at that price.

• 5 months later...

For anyone using this site, for today only you're able to get 25% off via Quidco (cashback site) making some of the deals on this site even better.

Take a look if you're able.

Note - cashback isn't guaranteed, but worth a punt.

3 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

For anyone using this site, for today only you're able to get 25% off via Quidco (cashback site) making some of the deals on this site even better.

Take a look if you're able.

Note - cashback isn't guaranteed, but worth a punt.

It's not guaranteed and also note that while they are good at tracking (I think CDkeys are at 90%~), they can take up to 6 months to payout. If you're looking to buy games, they will likely drop to a similar price in that time without the risk of not receiving a payout.

Potentially worth it if for PSN/XBL/Steam cards if you don't mind waiting.

• Like 1