Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: April 2016

For the month of March, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

gwg_16x9_april_r2.png?w=780&h=438

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Wolf Among Us ($24.99 ERP) for free during the month of April. Sunset Overdrive ($29.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from April 16th to May 15th.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mimage?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 April, Dead Space ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Saints Row IV ($34.99 ERP) for free through April 30th.

boxartlg.jpgboxartlg.jpg

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: March 2016

Definitely looking forward to Sunset Overdrive. Solid month April :D

Not a big fan of the TellTale style games but very happy with Sunset Overdrive. It was a game I was always trying to decide whether to buy or not.

• DrunknMunky pinned this topic

That's the bunny Microsoft, much better than some previous offerings

I was tempted to get sunset overdrive when it was on sale to, good thing I waited.

This is a good month! Perfect timing for me to get a One. Wanted to play Sunset Overdrive after my pre-release doubt was met with many saying it was simply fun and care not much about the story. 

Dead Space was a great game, shame what EA turned the series into. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 11 April 2016.

Xbox One

Aln4vnB

Xbox 360

v9sYbcS

Not sure what's up with the formatting, think the upgrade over the weekend has removed something. Hopefully the pics will work

Here's a link to the source, for links

Edited by dipsylalapo

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 18 April 2016.

Xbox One

Picture1.png

Xbox 360

Picture2.png

Here's the source for the links

Garou MOTW, Sonic the Fighters & Duke Nukem MP are now BC

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 25 April 2016.

Xbox One

Picture1.png

Xbox 360

Picture2.png

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 02 May 2016.

Xbox One

Picture1.png

Xbox 360

Picture2.png

Source

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic