Fixing respond issues with 950 and fast ring

I've been using the Lumia 950 since release and have been on the fast ring when having it. The last 3 build I've been having respond issues with the OS and has been unusable at last half of the time. Getting really tired of this crap that Microsoft seem to put no effective into it anymore even though I love the UI design. If I do the factory reset will it finish my issue or do I need to use Windows Recovery Tool and then jump to latest build in fast ring or just go back to production build? Is the production build run will little to no issues?

I have the 950 and have been running on the fast ring as well. I had issues in the beginning where I had to use WDRT to have it operational. I would suspect some corruption has found it's way into your image. A reset may fix it but not if the corruption affects the restore too. In my experience it's best to use WDRT and upgrade.

just use the tool and it seem like it runs better but its only a few hours. Wish I link my Band 2 before going into fast ring. 

If you're having issues, have you considered dropping back to the slow or production rings?