StefanKa's Panther Snow

Looks superb, downloading now. Kind of sucks though I gotta rehack all my dll's to make them fit the new VS. =/

Anyways if you don't like the taskbar stuff just edit the vs in stylebuilder, that's what I'm going to do since I prefer to have a ****ing windows flag on a windows computer instead of a damn apple for astart button. ^_^

Actually usually I'm lazy and I take one of the circles like the maximize button and use that for a start button. :p

It would be better if the selected item on the taskbar didnt go black, but a slightly different shade of white, and make the 'flashing' taskbar button black instead. So just change them over basically.

i second this completly... never notice if someone message me ( it doesn't flash on the taskbar )

This is no critisim. just would like a fix for this. THIS IS A GREAT VS! :happy:

I've been working on a mod, I'm changing it so it flashes a dark gray color and the star button is different. If the creator wants to let me release it and stuff just to you guys that'd be cool.

Anyways, great VS, convinced me to go back to a milk style, which is impressive of you.

Here's a screenie.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/070104-snowmod2.jpg

See, the IM window isn't the active task but that's the flashing color, I think that's what everyone was talking about.

Edited by Raum

What would rock, is if you switched the colors. Like have the black where the white it, and vice versa. That would own!!!

Good idea, I think I'll try that too. I'll also add in a few more horizontal lines.

I know this is gonna sound like a really silly question... but can someone tell me what I need to call the "folder" the visual style is in my "resources/themes" folder.

Sorry... got it... swilling on way too much peroxide this time of day... i think voddie is a much nicer alternative :rolleyes:

WOW... this is so purdy... I think i'm gonna have to get some new Calvins :whistle:

Edited by DeanoBear63

:sleep: What is special in this vs ? I saw dozens of this type ! What's the diferences beetwen other Panther like visuals ? Don't want to offence Stefanka :rolleyes: Explain please...

:sleep: What is special in this vs ? I saw dozens of this type ! What's the diferences beetwen other Panther like visuals ? Don't want to offence Stefanka?:rolleyes:: Explain please...

What is the diferent to classix xxx to classic x?:blink::

Use this VS and you will see the diferent. This is first class Quality. And the most accurat Mac Style. With real Glyph Spacing and Perfect 1 PixelBoarder. Open your Eys, blind Albanien.:DD If you dont like it than use my 6Pack:laugh:: or a other VisualStyle and go in a other Topic!:pacifier::

StefanKa:devil::

:sleep: What is special in this vs ? I saw dozens of this type ! What's the diferences beetwen other Panther like visuals ? Don't want to offence Stefanka :rolleyes: Explain please...

you can dream of that. :p