Intending to upgrade my Lumia 430 to Windows 10

Intending to upgrade my Lumia 430 to Windows 10, need advice. Is this phone good for Windows 10, and do everything will run smoothly on it without an error and so?

7 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

According to Microsoft, it is compatible for the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade  https://www.microsoft.com/en-xm/mobile/support/product/lumia430-dual-sim/softwareupdate/

If by following the instructions you aren't getting the update, it might be down to your cell provider.

I haven't check whether its available or not (I think it will be available), I am just curious to know whether it will work perfectly without any issues like apps not opening, slow response, etc.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:03 AM, Mazhar said:

I haven't check whether its available or not (I think it will be available), I am just curious to know whether it will work perfectly without any issues like apps not opening, slow response, etc.

Mazhar, I used the Windows 10 Insider Program in the USA on my Lumia 635, a low-to-mid range Nokia with half the RAM of your cell. It is NOT perfect even with the "stable" build installed. Edge freezes and the other browser choices tend to do the same. Otherwise, it runs apps predictably.

If you do not find Windows 10 performance acceptable, the Windows Device Recovery Tool from Microsoft (which requires a PC connected to your phone) is available.