Trying to remember the name of a certain Home Console game ...

Hi folks,

while talking to a colleague about old Sega and Nintendo consoles, I suddenly remembered that there was a game (might have been in the late 90s) which I loved to play, and I suddenly felt the urge to find out the name of that game. The main problem is that I can't even remember which console it was, probably a NES or SNES... :rolleyes:

The vague basics: The game play was similar to other side-scrolling games, like Abe's Oddysee. One of the "players" (in multi-player mode, at least) was a pachyderm-like creature which could just knock down enemies instead of shooting them. That's, basically, all I can remember. :cry:

I walked through the Wikipedia lists of games, but I couldn't find the right one. Any hints would be highly appreciated.

So it was a rihno, as opposed to an elephant?

I'm now thinking of a character in the Trutles.

The Turtles rhino was one of the enemies if I remember my comic life correctly. :wacko:

(All I can say is that is was a pachyderm-like creature which had the habit to knock down enemies. It never said "I am a rhino" IIRC. I wish I could be more specific.)

Gonna need more info on this one. Abe's Oddysee was a PS1 platformer, not even in the same generation as NES or SNES. Are you sure it was on cartridge?

Any memories of level locations, other characters or the box art / cartride label?

4 minutes ago, th3rEsa said:

I never put it into the console, I only played it with friends...  :/

Memories of the controller you were using? The NES is very different from the SNES / PS1 controls.