stats.paypal.com cookie

I am trying to block this cookie but no matter what I do it seems impossible :(

Anyway to block it for good ?

Hitman Pro says it is a tracking cookie.

I am on Firefox 46.01

I don't believe firefox allows blocking of specific cookies per site.. You can block a specific site but not a specific cookie of a site if you want to allow other cookies from that site.

Chrome I think does allow you to block specific cookies.

In firefox do do such a thing you would have to use a script for say greasemonkey to do it for you.

1 minute ago, BudMan said:

I don't believe firefox allows blocking of specific cookies per site.. You can block a specific site but not a specific cookie of a site if you want to allow other cookies from that site.

Chrome I think does allow you to block specific cookies.

In firefox do do such a thing you would have to use a script for say greasemonkey to do it for you.

Ok thanks.

5 hours ago, max22 said:

How do I add that to Ad Guard ?

Go into Adguard's settings > Ad Blocker section > scroll down to the bottom and click Add Filter > scroll down the filters subscriptions list until you see EasyPrivacy then check it and press the Add selected button. Profit.

On 5/10/2016 at 0:14 PM, Boo Berry said:

Go into Adguard's settings > Ad Blocker section > scroll down to the bottom and click Add Filter > scroll down the filters subscriptions list until you see EasyPrivacy then check it and press the Add selected button. Profit.

That works but it still doesn't block the stats.paypal.com cookie :(