so it sounds as if you have a double nat...

superhub to router to router

nat to nat to nat (double nat or tripple nat)

If you are using the internet port on the router to connect to the superhub, this is where 1000% of your issue lies. 

You want to get the type 2 nat issue to go away...enable upnp on your "superhub", do not use the internet port on the tp link or netgear.  Give the tp link and netgear a static address on the lan that is not in or really high up on the dhcp pool off the "superhub", disable dhcp on both.

Basic directions:

superhub - enable upnp

tplink - do not use the internet port, only ports 1-4.  disable dhcp.  the lan ip will be an ip on the network that is really high x.x.x.254

netgear - do not use the internet port, only ports 1-4. disable dhcp.  the lan ip will be an ip on the network that is really high x.x.x.253

tape off the internet ports on your routers so that you do not attempt to use them....alternatively, fill those ports with glue so you don't use them.

1 hour ago, sc302 said:

If you are using the internet port on the router to connect to the superhub, this is where 1000% of your issue lies. 

You want to get the type 2 nat issue to go away...enable upnp on your "superhub", do not use the internet port on the tp link or netgear.  Give the tp link and netgear a static address on the lan that is not in or really high up on the dhcp pool off the "superhub", disable dhcp on both.

Basic directions:

superhub - enable upnp

tplink - do not use the internet port, only ports 1-4.  disable dhcp.  the lan ip will be an ip on the network that is really high x.x.x.254

netgear - do not use the internet port, only ports 1-4. disable dhcp.  the lan ip will be an ip on the network that is really high x.x.x.253

tape off the internet ports on your routers so that you do not attempt to use them....alternatively, fill those ports with glue so you don't use them.

Glue is un-necessary! :p Just put a note on it or tape the back. No sense in ruining something to stop you from doing something.

10 hours ago, sc302 said:

Basic directions:

superhub - enable upnp

upnp is enabled, <superhub> I just logged in and checked,

for the disabled dhcp set up, do the routers continue working as they are now? (do I need to change any other settings etc.)

On 5/14/2016 at 5:28 AM, BudMan said:

Everything is better wired ;)  That is no secret..  Even the fastest AC is still shared and not anywhere close to the gig a wire can give you..  Even with PHY being close - its PHY, take out all the overhead and your not even close to what you can get on a wire.  And the latency is way better for sure, etc. etc..

100% agree with you - everything is better with a wire.  Only mobile devices or devices in such a location that wired is not really possible, or their bandwidth requirements are so small that it doesn't matter should be wifi.  If it has a wire, and you can wire it - then yeah wire it ;)

Man, that's true. I have an exception (and I'm not breaking any NDA's, so yeah, why not.....) Linksys/Belkin sent me an AC2400 Linksys beta unit: http://www.linksys.com/us/p/P-E8350/ (It's not that one, it's a beta, as in, they set up an SSID for me at the factory, wrote it down on a sticky note, stuck it on the unit, packed it into a box, and sent it to me to test and keep....but it probably is pretty close....looks the same, came in the same box, lol!) My wireless AC speeds are exactly what the ISP I'm using is charging for....I get 150Mbps down, (Sometimes 200), 23Mbps up (rock solid)....I didn't think wireless speeds could be like this, but MAN this puppy is FAST! (And, fun to test!) I know it's off topic, but I've seen a comment or two dabbling with VLANs.....and I'm researching it for an upcoming project. That's what brought me here. (I know it's not a gig speed, but it advertises 1733Mbps on the box, so I'm putting them to the test as much as I can, lol) (6x the speed that Wireless-N provides....box advertising just kills me sometimes, lol!)

routers:

-dhcp off

-lan ip of tp link x.x.x.254 (what is your local lan ip?  192.168.1.x, 192.168.0.x, 10.0.10.x, 10.0.0.x?  make the lan ip .254 of whatever subnet they are on)

-lan ip of netgear x.x.x.253

-do not use internet port on routers

follow instructions.  second guess if you want it to take longer or have it not work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sc302 said:

routers:

-dhcp off

-lan ip of tp link x.x.x.254 (what is your local lan ip?  192.168.1.x, 192.168.0.x, 10.0.10.x, 10.0.0.x?  make the lan ip .254 of whatever subnet they are on)

follow instructions.

THIS. This has helped me out more times than anything, thanks to BudMan's posts!

4 minutes ago, sc302 said:

routers:

-dhcp off

follow instructions.  second guess if you want it to take longer or have it not work.

but it is working,

as for the map you offer, it's 3am my side, so this'll be something I'll look into after I've had some sleep (Y)

But you are having an issue with Nat type 2. What I am suggesting will fix this problem.  But hey, if it is working so be it. ..don't do anything...Nat type 2 will not get fixed. 

2 minutes ago, sc302 said:

But you are having an issue with Nat type 2. What I am suggesting will fix this problem.  But hey, if it is working so be it. ..don't do anything...Nat type 2 will not get fixed. 

ah ok this is to fix the nat type

I forgot one more step for the routers. ...

Take the cable that is currently in the Internet port and move it to any other port (1-4)  

Make sure they are all broadcasting the same ssid and the psk is same for all.  

double nat can work, so can triple shoot you could have quad nat, etc.  But yeah good luck getting port forwards to work and no UPnP is never going to work in a double nat.

There really should be only 1 nat into your network.. You have the pubic internet, and then you have your rfc1918 networks.  This is the only place you have to nat to share you public IP with your rfc1918 address.  Natting rfc1918 to another rfc1918 address is just pointless and going to yes cause you problems with forwards or wanting to use UPnP.

any wifi routers your using other than at the true edge internet (router) your network you would want to use as just an AP..