Lite version of Outlook and OneDrive for slow internet ?

Anyone know what is the complete url address for the lite version of outlook (for my hotmail e-mail) and onedrive ?

With my old Win7 rig and IE8, entering www.outlook.com will automatically lead to the lite owa version.

Now, I'm on WIn10. Any browser I use will lead to the new/modern interface, which finally end up with unusable interface (no response) on my slow EDGE (56kbps average) internet. I can view the inbox/onedrive but I can't open up any mail/file. This render my outlook/onedrive useless.

I'm wondering if there's way to access it.

9 minutes ago, skylinestar said:

Anyone know what is the complete url address for the lite version of outlook (for my hotmail e-mail) and onedrive ?

With my old Win7 rig and IE8, entering www.outlook.com will automatically lead to the lite owa version.

Now, I'm on WIn10. Any browser I use will lead to the new/modern interface, which finally end up with unusable interface (no response) on my slow EDGE (56kbps average) internet. I can view the inbox/onedrive but I can't open up any mail/file. This render my outlook/onedrive useless.

I'm wondering if there's way to access it.

go to Options > Outlook Web App version.

Tick the Use the light version of Outlook Web App check box.

Choose Save.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2016 at 4:45 PM, John. said:

go to Options > Outlook Web App version.

Tick the Use the light version of Outlook Web App check box.

Choose Save.

Light version is no longer available

Capture.JPG