E3 2016 Microsoft Press Conference Discussion

That's a great looking console.. If that comes in black going to say it would look better than the original one with the rest of my gear. 4K bluray is impressive, wasn't expecting that all.

1 hour ago, vcfan said:

i hope thats all for leaks. most of that stuff was known or leaked prior to today, although the slim pictures were surprising.

I think we expected nearly all those leaks, barely anything has been shown of the actual games so far outside a couple screens. 

So exclusive AAA titles so far? 

ReCore
Scalebound
Crackdown 3
Forza Horizon 3
Gears of War 4
Sea of Thieves
Dead Rising 4
Halo Wars 2

Spoiler

Yes I'm we'll aware a lot of these will be releasing on PC as Microsoft owns that platform also :laugh:

I think we'll be surprised with a few more games we didn't expect.

53 minutes ago, George P said:

I think we'll be surprised with a few more games we didn't expect.

I hope so, these leaks have taken the fun out of watching the console. 

29 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

I hope so, these leaks have taken the fun out of watching the console. 

I, for one, enjoy seeing the hype train derailed. It's better for consumers in the long run.

16 minutes ago, Luc2k said:

I, for one, enjoy seeing the hype train derailed. It's better for consumers in the long run.

Personally it's not the hype, it the surprise of not knowing what's coming. 

How does showing it on the actual day differ (or lessen the hype) then if it's shown a few days earlier?

Edited by dipsylalapo

It's really just for the surprise of hearing about new things you didn't already know about.   That's for the opening keynotes/events, the rest of the show is for the hands on gameplay and other details for everything you're interested in.

New Xbox apps for iOS and Android are out or coming soon.  

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/13/11919786/microsoft-xbox-app-ios-android-update?utm_campaign=tomwarren&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Look just like the Windows 10 PC/Mobile apps, would be interesting if they're planning to stream to them.

Crackdown 3 will hopefully be fantastic, its been 6 years since Crackdown 2 so i'm ready for another crazy, super powered sandbox game!

I remember the glitch with the Crackdown 2 Multiplayer demo where you could make the demo time limit stop counting down, that was most welcomed considering the game wasn't out for a couple of months! Probably the only demo we had an Xbox 360 LAN for back in Uni because of that!

Forza Horizon 3 should be interesting too, as much as I enjoy the series I hope they don't start churning a new game out in the Horizon series every 2 years, which is what it's looking like unfortunately. It would be a shame if Horizon became another NFS.

1 hour ago, Luc2k said:

Nah it's more fun seeing Andy stay up late for conferences he ends up regretting out of hype :p

By the way a 1TB model is said to be coming as well. It better if MS consider charging this for the 2TB

D8of67x.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Audioboxer said:

State of Decay 2 screenshot has now leaked as well. MS what's going on lol.

Not sure it's even worth tuning in for now :/

1 hour ago, Audioboxer said:

Nah it's more fun seeing Andy stay up late for conferences he ends up regretting out of hype :p

Not anymore! Skipped Bethesda and pretty happy I did too. It made sense to hold a press event last year for Fallout, but it was not warranted this year. Neither was EA's.

• Like 1

Was there any word about the Microsoft VR situation? I think I remember an article a while back about that.

1 hour ago, dipsylalapo said:

Was there any word about the Microsoft VR situation? I think I remember an article a while back about that.

No VR info yet, maybe later today at their own show.

1 hour ago, dipsylalapo said:

Probably around the time Scorpio is announced. Partnership with either VIVE or Occulus. I don't see MS doing their own headset, they'll be a bit too late to the game for that.

• Like 1

Damn, FH3 didn't manage to escape

Spoiler

- Lamborghini Centenario;
- It is set in Australia;
- Extreme terrains;
- The largest open-world ever built by PG;
- Largest car roster ever seen in Horizon;
- 4 player campain co-op;
- Exclusive to Xbox One & Windows 10;
- Available September 27, 2016.

5 minutes ago, Skiver said:

STAHP!!

Just because it's leaked doesn't mean you need to share :'(

yNPPTdi.png

But in fairness yeah I should maybe start spoiler tagging

I'll be buying FH3 for sure if MS give me my fricking GT back

edit: Other tidbit from the FH3 leak

The title is the first to be shown at the conference, after the slot about Xbox One S (which starts at $299)

I've always preferring FM over FH so to be honest I'm not that bothered about this one, plus we know thy Hype is going to come from the trailers. The info coming is just a teaser 

17 minutes ago, Audioboxer said:

Damn, FH3 didn't manage to escape

Reveal hidden contents

- Lamborghini Centenario;
- It is set in Australia;
- Extreme terrains;
- The largest open-world ever built by PG;
- Largest car roster ever seen in Horizon;
- 4 player campain co-op;
- Exclusive to Xbox One & Windows 10;
- Available September 27, 2016.

They forgot the car on a rising platform, hidden under the stage detail. Cause that gimmick didn't get old 3 years ago :p

• Like 1

MS going to show FF15

Spoiler

Microsoft will show ReCore, Final Fantasy XV, The Division Underground & Battlefield 1

Now I'm away to buy muchies for the shows.

• Like 1

Fear not

NerdLeaks ‏@Nerd_Leaks 2m2 minutes ago
We decided to stop the spoilers. There are 3 big exclusive more and 1big multiplatform, plus Gwent and indie games. We give some hype... :)