Deus Ex Mankind Divided gets new online challenge mode, microtransactions

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

In an ideal world, but that's not how it pans out.

Thank god for JS who puts everything you need to say in one neat little package :laugh:

All that shows is that if you're weak willed you'll end up paying, I played Dead Space 3 just fine and didn't fork over a dime to buy stuff, the same applies to other games, if you want to think of it as not being a choice because they "pressure" you into buying things then I don't agree.    It's all up to you in the end, if you don't like the idea then don't spend any money, don't buy the game at full retail $60 either.   I'd rather get the game itself than get nothing though and have developers just drop it flat out because no ones buying it.

Use the forums and the rest of the internet to voice your opinion, don't spend more than the base cost of the game, hell I've never paid for a season pass to date, I'll buy the DLC individually if I like what I see.   It's still a choice/option to you, buy or don't buy, play that MP/new mode or don't.  I'll be getting the new Deus Ex for the SP, and I'll probably never touch breach, just like how I buy other games and never play their MP modes in many cases.