Saw my 4th ever windows phone tonight wow!

Tonight in the bar I looked over and saw tiles on a person phone and sure enough a Windows phone...Nokia..  4th one I've ever see  :)... How exciting.. 

Personally I have 2 window phones.  But this is the 4th one I've ever seen in public. 

Some weird grammar in there but I see what you're getting at. I've got 1 mate that has one and then I've never seen another in the wild.

Thing is when you poo poo the OS so many people pipe up. I actually don't have a problem with the OS but the lack of apps would annoy me.

19 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Tonight in the bar I looked over and saw tiles on a person phone and sure enough a Windows phone...Nokia..  4th one I've ever see  :)... How exciting.. 

Sorry... Did it all from my phone and predictive text. 

2 hours ago, ACTIONpack said:

Which model was it?

Don't know, it was an older Nokia fatter looking phone.

• 4 weeks later...

So this afternoon I had one of the guys from the local verizon store in my shop bringing in a computer. We were talking about phones and windows 10 phones. I mentioned how verizon doesn't push them very much. He said, the reason they stopped selling them, is every windows phone they sold, they would get brought back in about 2 weeks. He said they will special order one if a customer wants one.

I guess it all depends on your location, I see 3 or 4 a day. Of course, the majority of people around here are iPhone users.