Chrome must be considered to be spyware now

2 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

You are.

Well I got just got off of their site and they do make others things but they all revolve around The Browser . So they could be developing another Browser using a different name.

4 hours ago, Pam14160 said:

Silly statement. . .I use Safari, and firefox of which both allow me to bookmark the VA web site. . .:)

I ONLY use Chrome and have no issues logging in, EVER 

All the features work also 

22 hours ago, jjkusaf said:

An operating system.

noun, Computers.

1.the collection of software that directs a computer's operations, controlling and scheduling the execution of other programs, and managing storage, input/output, and communication resources.

Abbreviation: OS

No kidding,

Simple Definition of sarcasm

: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

I would quote the term Joking but I think you may now that one.:p No sense of humor

To be honest, who cares?  If I must see advertising on web pages in order to pay the bills, then I'd prefer that to be for products I have an interest in. Rather than random things I have no interest in.

You can opt-out. The accounts page gives a detailed overview of what they collect from you and most of the stuff can be disabled. What concerns me is that you can opt out only if you sign in to your Google Account, so if you use Chrome without logging in, I think they will use your web history. Also, even though the data may be anonymously, it is still very well possible to build a very accurate profile of the user.

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2016 at 0:05 AM, Yogurth said:

You can always switch to Vivaldi. Blink based like Chrome or Opera,  but far more advanced UI.

I have used both Vivaldi and Ice Dragon and honestly, have not felt any big difference in the performance of both when compared to good ol' normal Firefox or Chrome.