Justice League Comic-con trailer

I'm ready, 2017 can't come fast enough, I think this and WW both look great.

I wish they hadn't used the Superman sequel to launch this. They could have made a separate Justice League movie with elements from BvS and kept Superman plot line simple and singular.

Looks quite a bit better than I was expecting! But the Flash costume looking like armor really bugs me though, hopefully my brain comes around by 2017.

I like the official poster, it has more color to it than I think people expected.   As far as the "trailer", well, they aren't far into the movie, we're talking about something that's more than a year away, I doubt they have much film shot that they could put together a really good trailer with at this point.

Wonder Woman has a epic trailer because the movie is already done, just some final audio and post-processing left, JL is still going and I don't think principle photography is going to be done till Oct/Nov.

On 7/23/2016 at 5:46 PM, Terrigamer said:

Looks quite a bit better than I was expecting! But the Flash costume looking like armor really bugs me though, hopefully my brain comes around by 2017.

Hopefully the armor plates blow off as he runs, revealing a streamlined suit befitting a runner. And then the enemy realize they're really in trouble as the stiffness of the armor was slowing him down ...

It's not that bulky or armor looking, and it's not like it's there just for the look, I believe it's explained already from early info, it's special material that is heat/friction resistant, like what they used on the space shuttle for re-entry.   When a object moves that fast there will always be wind resistance and friction going on, the streamlined suit from the comics looks nice but makes no real sense unless the flash creates some sort of speed force field around him when he runs, but he doesn't, at least I've never seen that in the comics or the tv show.      It's function over form since anything else he'd have used probably started to burn up and or fall apart as he ran.

1 hour ago, George P said:

It's not that bulky or armor looking, and it's not like it's there just for the look, I believe it's explained already from early info, it's special material that is heat/friction resistant, like what they used on the space shuttle for re-entry.   When a object moves that fast there will always be wind resistance and friction going on, the streamlined suit from the comics looks nice but makes no real sense unless the flash creates some sort of speed force field around him when he runs, but he doesn't, at least I've never seen that in the comics or the tv show.      It's function over form since anything else he'd have used probably started to burn up and or fall apart as he ran.

Actually, the Flashes have always generated an aura that protects them from friction, wind resistance, etc. At least from the Silver Age onward. Even Impulse only wore goggles for looks.

On a few occasions Flash was taken out when someone figured out how to neutralize that aura. Or even killed, at least in Elseworlds stories (DC's answer to Marvel's What If?)

• 3 months later...