Upgrading to Windows 10 Anniversary Update Made My Icon Text Align Left

This is the only thing I can think of.

I did so some registry tweaks (getting rid of the double-icon when inserting removable media, getting rid of Quick Access icon, as well as a couple of others), but I don't think this would be why.

Can anyone else test to see if theirs are the same or figure out if there's a way to turn it back without resetting?

Capture.JPG

2 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

You may want to try to clear your icon cache.

It is like this for everyone except on the desktop.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Gee you are right, I never noticed it.(Y)

I hate it. I never saw it before because I've always used list view in Explorer. Now I cannot unsee it and it ticks me off.

Just now, adrynalyne said:

I hate it. I never saw it before because I've always used list view in Explorer. Now I cannot unsee it and it ticks me off.

I know, I use short folder names maybe the reason I never noticed it. Now it will bother me as well..:(

I've only just noticed this in the pictures library where everything is in thumbnail view. As adrynalyne does I have everything else in list view so I've not noticed.

I would mind it less if all icon labels were left-justified, not just the ones that require line wrapping. Either center everything or left-justify everything. Having a mixture of both just looks bad and inconsistent.