what's your choose? Cyberfox vs Waterfox vs IceDragon vs Vivaldi ?

Any Specific reason for Not using chrome? cyberfox and waterfox are Firefox variants while vivaldi is chrome based. 

So, if you want to use firefox based, go for Cyberfox, and Vavaldi for chrome based.

4 minutes ago, Xahid said:

Any Specific reason for Not using chrome? cyberfox and waterfox are Firefox variants while vivaldi is chrome based. 

So, if you want to use firefox based, go for Cyberfox, and Vavaldi for chrome based.

actually for many years i use chrome but few days ago i join online Auction , when i want to buy my stuff page not complete load ( in firefox :ok) . so i lost my bid !

it's just one example i have many problem like this . so i make Decision to use another browser . test waterfox and cyberfox . cyberfox it's good but  it;s a little hanging when page are load !

42 minutes ago, khafan said:

actually for many years i use chrome but few days ago i join online Auction , when i want to buy my stuff page not complete load ( in firefox :ok) . so i lost my bid !

it's just one example i have many problem like this . so i make Decision to use another browser . test waterfox and cyberfox . cyberfox it's good but  it;s a little hanging when page are load !

Those thing you mentioned depends on Internet (latency) so you need to check that too, as well as you need Ad-block/Flash-block etc plugins in your Browser.

Just now, Xahid said:

Those thing you mentioned depends on Internet (latency) so you need to check that too, as well as you need Ad-block/Flash-block etc plugins in your Browser.

actually depends on site's web-design , i have same plugin and internet on chrome  and firefox ! 

3 hours ago, khafan said:

actually depends on site's web-design ,

They must have a crappy web design then.

Cyberfox and Waterfox are basically "optimized" Firefox builds - I see no reason not to use the official Firefox over these, IMO. Comodo's IceDragon is derived from Firefox, with more focus on security. Vivaldi is a Chromium-based browser, with additional features and enhancements.

Out of the four listed, I'd use Vivaldi. Otherwise, I'd try to figure out why Chrome doesn't work with the site in question (assuming it's broken due to an ad-blocking/anti-script extension or something like that)... or better yet, report to the site's web designers that their website doesn't work too well in Chrome.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally have not used Waterfox or Cyberfox, but have tried Comodo Ice Dragon and honestly I didn't see much of a performance boost compared to normal Firefox & Chrome. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2016 at 1:25 AM, Xahid said:

Some are incompatible with certain plug-ins or extensions - the current version of Waterfox has issues with the IDM extension (also current) for example - which is why I am running the x64 version of Firefox (not Waterfox) at present.

Real Chrome or Firefox, the rest are IMO a waste of the little HDD space you use for them 

And stop going to sites that don't work in modern browsers, there's no reason any site would not work in Chrome, for consumers, other than bad web design 

I use Vivaldi - I like the Chrome engine, but prefer the preferences and look of Vivaldi.

Here is what I gathered while skimming over this thread:

"I am blaming my browser because I dont know how things work - and I have to blame something"

Oh - when someone says "ad blocker" - dont interpret that as Ad-Block, ABP, Ad-Block Plus - just use "ublock by origin"