Lumia 635

seta-san

For the first time since obtaining this phone I've downgraded it without the hopes of going back to test Windows 10 and I can't be happier. It's much more light weight. better on battery life, etc. Not to mention it doesn't suffer from the random restarts that plagued my experience on this phone. This is just a reminder to those running Windows 10 on unsupported phones. YOUR PHONE WILL RUN BETTER ON 8.

In other news I am a little frustrated that Sprint sucks and can't be bothered to upgrade it to GDR2

+Raphaël G.
2 hours ago, seta-san said:

For the first time since obtaining this phone I've downgraded it without the hopes of going back to test Windows 10 and I can't be happier. It's much more light weight. better on battery life, etc. Not to mention it doesn't suffer from the random restarts that plagued my experience on this phone. This is just a reminder to those running Windows 10 on unsupported phones. YOUR PHONE WILL RUN BETTER ON 8.

In other news I am a little frustrated that Sprint sucks and can't be bothered to upgrade it to GDR2

I recently had the same experience on a Lumia 630 :) I was surprised how fast it was after rolling back.