My second introduction

Hi all,

I am William or Will if you prefer, I joined up here in 2011 and have been reading news on Neowin almost every day for the last 5 years or so but have never really been super active on the forum or in comments, although I have definitely enjoyed reading both as a lurker. I am going to be getting a lot more involved and thought I would start with a fresh introduction post as my old one was many years ago and my account hasn't really been very active since then.

I work as a computer technician, although they call us "Systems Engineers" now for some reason, I have been doing this for about 7 years now for a company with a primary focus on Mac but also integrating Macs into larger PC environments.

My main hobbies are playing games and building PC's, I recently finished 2 water cooling projects that I hope to make some forum topics about so stay tuned for that if you are interested.

Looking forward to getting to know the regulars a bit better, let me know if there is anything else about me you might be interested to find out.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ergon said:

Hi all,

I am William or Will if you prefer, I joined up here in 2011 and have been reading news on Neowin almost every day for the last 5 years or so but have never really been super active on the forum or in comments, although I have definitely enjoyed reading both as a lurker. I am going to be getting a lot more involved and thought I would start with a fresh introduction post as my old one was many years ago and my account hasn't really been very active since then.

I work as a computer technician, although they call us "Systems Engineers" now for some reason, I have been doing this for about 7 years now for a company with a primary focus on Mac but also integrating Macs into larger PC environments.

My main hobbies are playing games and building PC's, I recently finished 2 water cooling projects that I hope to make some forum topics about so stay tuned for that if you are interested.

Looking forward to getting to know the regulars a bit better, let me know if there is anything else about me you might be interested to find out.

Welcome back, Will :)

What game/s are you currently playing?

• 2 months later...