USA Today writer tells motorists to ‘run down’ Charlotte protesters

Just now, Gary7 said:

Most of the protestors there were not even from Charlotte, The Officer was black and the perp was black. This is going on for one reason and that is the election.

This was going on before the elections heated up.   Some people just need a reason to behave this way.

On 9/22/2016 at 7:56 AM, Nik Louch said:

Well yeah.  Protesting BY THE SIDE of the highway draws significantly less attention.  A decent protest has to have an element of it not going smoothly for the protester - else it's about as much use as a click on a like on Facebook.

There are legal places to hold organized protests. The highway is not one of them.

39 minutes ago, techbeck said:

This was going on before the elections heated up.   Some people just need a reason to behave this way.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5138317118001/sheriff-clarke-black-on-black-crime-is-the-real-threat/?#sp=show-clips

Wrong Video but it does make a point.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5138187365001/judge-jeanine-on-charlotte-they-want-to-make-trouble/?#sp=show-clips

This is the one..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-sees-video-charlotte-police-shooting-black-man-000556982.html

>

CNN quoted a source close to the investigation as saying that a loaded gun had been recovered at the scene of the crime and that fingerprints, DNA and blood on it matched Scott's.

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Protesters have dismissed police officers' claims that Scott had a gun. Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts on Friday also called for release of the police videos, in an interview with CNN. "I do think it would help in terms of transparency to release that footage," she said.

>

3 hours ago, techbeck said:

And so are you  if you label a whole group of people for how some act.   This is exactly what is causing a lot of issues these days.

Well I semi-agree with you, except for the majority of Americans voted for the president that has caused these issues not once, but TWICE.

Obama, the first black American President has brought the US back to the Jim Crow law days. African-Americans already earned their equality, they have every opportunity in the US to succeed, but apparently they choose to start being racists towards whites. Call it Karma or payback, it doesn't matter. They are acting the way they wouldn't want to be treated (and in fact they aren't mistreated or discriminated against in the majority of the country).

At least my opinion is informed, if the rioters and majority of idiots in this country could look at the facts rather than stepping in line with the party politics, the world would be a better place.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SpeedyTheSnail said:

Well I semi-agree with you, except for the majority of Americans voted for the president that has caused these issues not once, but TWICE.

Obama, the first black American President has brought the US back to the Jim Crow law days. African-Americans already earned their equality, they have every opportunity in the US to succeed, but apparently they choose to start being racists towards whites. Call it Karma or payback, it doesn't matter. They are acting the way they wouldn't want to be treated (and in fact they aren't mistreated or discriminated against in the majority of the country).

At least my opinion is informed, if the rioters and majority of idiots in this country could look at the facts rather than stepping in line with the party politics, the world would be a better place.

(Y)

Agreed cept for karma and payback.  I was not responsible for what happened to the black people in this country and neither is anyone alive today.  Granted, some people are still ignorant and treat others different based on the color of their skin, how they talk, or what clothes they wear.  But I, and many others, have no bad karma or nothing to payback.   I am guilty of nothing nor do I feel responsible for anything.  I treat others with respect and their differences does not matter to me what so every.  You treat be bad as a human/person....then I have a problem.  And some need to realize that blaming those who hold no responsibility for what happened in this country all those years ago is holding this country down and does nothing to move things forward.

Edited by techbeck

14 hours ago, trag3dy said:

There are legal places to hold organized protests. The highway is not one of them.

Completely agree, but protesting "where you're meant to" isn't really much of a protest.  The fact they broke the law is arguably why they broke the law, attention.  I don't agree with it and someone said something along the lines of "you are liable for the disruption you cause" and that would stop them.