19 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite?

• FOX
    • CBS
    • ABC
    • ESPN
    • Other (Please specify)

OK.

Im talkin all around. Who presents the stats best in your opinion? Who has the best camera angles? Who has the best play-by-play announcers?

I was really happy with the way that CBS did the Titans/Pats game. Had some nice camera angles and stuff.

So they get my vote this season. I dont like simms and gumble... i prefer the espn play-by-play crew, but CBS did have nice presentation of any data, and had, again, really nice camera work.

FOX NFL, MLB on FOX. I think the NBA should've stayed with NBC or move to FOX (even though ABC offered most money), because it's not that great on ABC & ESPN... I do like the NBA on TNT though.

Fox, though I hate some of its commentators (Cris Collinsworth is a butthead).

you can say that again. wasnt he was a kicker ffs.

edit: he was a wr. nm.

he is still a dork though.

ESPN/ABC. They are both the same company, therefore, the presentations are the same. As far as announcers go, I've always wanted the Sunday night crew to do Monday Night Football, but then Madden came on, and I think it's perfect the way it is now.

I only like FOX when Aikman, Collinsworth, and Buck.

I agree with the NBA opinion. I loved NBA on NBC on Sundays, although, now that ESPN/ABC do the games, there are more televised games during the week. And alot of the same announcers from NBC came over to ESPN or went to TNT. Tom Tolbert rocks!!

Fox, though I hate some of its commentators (Cris Collinsworth is a butthead).

Collinsworth is an idiot. He jumps on the bandwagon of the team that is currently winning at any moment in the game. He praises the winning team and then he switches whenever they start doing bad in the game.

you can say that again.  wasnt he was a kicker ffs.

edit: he was a wr.  nm.

he is still a dork though.

Yeah plus he was a BENGAL... what a dildo.. :x

He's extremely bias against the 49ers since his team lost to us in the Superbowl(s?).

cbs picture quality is fuzzy here

You need to see it in HDTV. All of the networks but FOX transmit games in HD and the picture and sound really does live up to the hype. FOX will start transmitting games in HD this fall.

*puts on TB accent*

lemme tell you somethin'. there ain't gonna be a better team than howwee, jimmy and JB here on FOX. i promise you on my chickens and the ones that howwee used in his story the other day, that we are by far the best sports commentary team on TV. so, lemme tell you somethin' somethin', your bling-bling gonna aint work on us...

*switches off TB accent*

:shifty:

*puts on TB accent*

lemme tell you somethin'. there ain't gonna be a better team than howwee, jimmy and JB here on FOX. i promise you on my chickens and the ones that howwee used in his story the other day, that we are by far the best sports commentary team on TV. so, lemme tell you somethin' somethin', your bling-bling gonna aint work on us...

*switches off TB accent*

:shifty:

Hilarious :yes: