Original PS4 clearance sales [UK]

GAME:

This PlayStation 4 bundle comes complete with:
500GB Playstation 4 Console
A black DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller
A physical copy of the LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens video game
A Blu-ray copy of Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie

http://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-4-500gb-console-with-lego-star-wars-the-force-awakens-1252389

(Showing as OOS currently, but the deal has only just gone live. It's possible it will be back in stock or available in store).

Smyths (deals go live at midnight):

Add FIFA 17 to your basket with one of the following consoles:

PS4 500gb & FIFA 17 - £149.99
PS4 1TB & FIFA 17 - £179.99
PS4 500gb lego pack + FIFA 17 - £149.99

Shopto:

Matching the FIFA 17 & 500 GB deal

Tesco:

PS4 500 GB + FIFA 17 £149 Online 29th (in store Friday) [White PS4 with FIFA 17 at same price in store)
PS4 1 TB console + FIFA 17 £179 (Online 29th in store Friday)
PS4 500 GB LEGO STAR WARS AND FORCE AWAKENS BUNDLE £149 (Online only from 29th)
PS4 1 TB LEGO STAR WARS AND FORCE AWAKENS BUNDLE £179 (Online only from 29th)

Tesco have announced more stock beginning 30th Sept

Argos:

PS4 1 TB + Ratchet & Clank + DS4 £179. Add the following to your basket to get this price:

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4284334.htm?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5062452.htm?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1419315.htm?

Great deals but seems to be a bit of a wild goose chase...You need to be super quick to snap up one of these deals.

6 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

Great deals but seems to be a bit of a wild goose chase...You need to be super quick to snap up one of these deals.

Well they are clearance sales after all :p

Amazon, ASDA, Grainger Games, John Lewis etc all are matching the price too.

Everywhere seems to sell out very fast, nearly got one from Tesco but by the time I'd created an account it was out of stock.

Not seen the ones on Amazon - anybody got a link ?

12 hours ago, Depicus said:

Everywhere seems to sell out very fast, nearly got one from Tesco but by the time I'd created an account it was out of stock.

Not seen the ones on Amazon - anybody got a link ?

The page doesn't exist anymore. Presumably sold out.

Hunting one down in store at ASDA or Tesco is probably your best bet. The online stock goes way too fast.

Grabbed one at Tesco with the stacking website error:  PS4 500GB + R&C + Fifa 17 + Uncharted 4 for £149. Offloaded Fifa 17 to cex to £35, bargain console! Never thought I'd buy a PS4 again :p.

Trying to download Lords of the Fallen from PS Plus... PSN is still painfully slow, any way to fix that yet? (maxing out at ~500KB/s on a 330Mbit wired connection).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ZakO said:

Grabbed one at Tesco with the stacking website error:  PS4 500GB + R&C + Fifa 17 + Uncharted 4 for £149. Offloaded Fifa 17 to cex to £35, bargain console! Never thought I'd buy a PS4 again :p.

Trying to download Lords of the Fallen from PS Plus... PSN is still painfully slow, any way to fix that yet? (maxing out at ~500KB/s on a 330Mbit wired connection).

Do you get any errors when you run the internet connection test? What NAT level does it report you are connecting with?

Have you opened the following ports?

TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480

UDP: 3478, 3479

12 hours ago, Andrew said:

Do you get any errors when you run the internet connection test? What NAT level does it report you are connecting with?

Have you opened the following ports?

TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480

UDP: 3478, 3479

Hey, Thanks for the reply. I've tried with those ports forwarded (giving NAT level 2), and even various configurations via DMZ/UPnP (producing NAT level 1) but PSN still has terrible speeds for me. Took almost 6 hours to download LoTF (10GB) via a wired connection, the XB1/WiiU on the same network take ~20 minutes to download 10GB from their marketplaces. 

After LoTF did eventually download... holy screen tearing and framedrops, I'm used to playing the PC version so I knew it was going to be an inferior experience but I wasn't prepared for just how bad it would be. I'll stick to just using the PS4 for Uncharted, Bloodborne and Nioh when it comes out :p

Edited by ZakO

11 hours ago, ZakO said:

Hey, Thanks for the reply. I've tried with those ports forwarded (giving NAT level 2), and even various configurations via DMZ/UPnP (producing NAT level 1) but PSN still has terrible speeds for me. Took almost 6 hours to download LoTF (10GB) via a wired connection, the XB1/WiiU on the same network take ~20 minutes to download 10GB from their marketplaces. 

After LoTF did eventually download... holy screen tearing and framedrops, I'm used to playing the PC version so I knew it was going to be an inferior experience but I wasn't prepared for just how bad it would be. I'll stick to just using the PS4 for Uncharted, Bloodborne and Nioh when it comes out :p

I have the same issue with all the console networks occasionally. I think it's just depends which CDN you are connecting to most of the time. I've heard that pausing and un-pausing the download will sometimes switch the server you're connected to, giving better speeds. But maybe it's just a placebo for some :p