Recore Issue

No sure if you guys can help, but I figured I'd try. I purchased Recore for my Windows 10 PC this weekend. After it was done downloading, I ran it. It went through the initial credits and the screen that said "Press A to being". Immediately after pressing A, the game exits to desktop and the Windows Store window opens. Any ideas why I can't run the game and it opens Windows Store? When it does that, it shows as purchased and when I click open from the store it just does the same thing again.

I haven't been on my PC in a few days, but I'll try to remember to have a look when I get home. I got the game on release day, and I was not having this problem. Played for about 2 hours on my PC without any issues at all, actually. 

Tried it out on my PC and it's working for me. Also, for me, it says Press Enter to Start. This is after the patch. I don't remember what it said before the patch, but the game worked perfectly fine for me then as well.

41 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Seems you are not the only one.

I'd contact Xbox Support for a quicker answer.

I've tried their "support" before and found it horrible. I had a problem with a game I downloaded last year and all it does is link you to KB articles or to some user to user support forum.

8 minutes ago, patseguin said:

I've tried their "support" before and found it horrible. I had a problem with a game I downloaded last year and all it does is link you to KB articles or to some user to user support forum.

I mean the proper Xbox support:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Not "Ambassadors" or the Microsoft Community Forum. That link I provided was just to show you're not the only one.

If Xbox Support can't solve the issue, nobody can.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got this game working after doing a clean install of Windows 10 and opting out of insider previews. It's really a fantastic game. The visuals are gorgeous and the game itself is really fun.

My only minor issue is that I only let me select up to 1440p resolution. I did a Google and found that you have to edit a INI file to set the 4k resolution if you want it. Not sure why they did that. Maybe it scans your system and if you don't have a high end card it disables 4K? It plays silky smooth on my 1070 though so not sure why we don't at least have the option.