plz help...

i can't seem to download anything. when i try to, nothing shows up on the status bar and then it tells me that it can't be downloaded. my cable was just put back up because a tree fell on it and stuff, could that be the problem or what...?

i try to clear my ie cache and it says its over the limit but i can't...

i just had to "re-upgrade" to windows xp home earlier. i don't know whats wrong. :(

If you have too much in your temporary internet cache then that is probably why you cannot download anything. IE downloads it to your temporary internet folder first then it moves it to the location you tell it to download to.

Why are you not able to empty it? Is there an error message?

What do you mean by you can't download anything? Like can't connect to any websites on the internet? Cant get on icq/msn/aol/yahoo/irc/whatever? Cant connect to an ftp site? If you can get on the internet then the cable isnt the problem.

i go to "delete files" and a pop-up comes up with the offline crap and everything but it doesn't do anything.

Originally posted by Vlad  

What do you mean by you can't download anything? Like can't connect to any websites on the internet? Cant get on icq/msn/aol/yahoo/irc/whatever? Cant connect to an ftp site? If you can get on the internet then the cable isnt the problem.

i can get on irc and aim fine but i can't get on windows messenger and i can't connect to ANY ftp sites. :(