what games, like: Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed

So after all this talk about forza 3, I thought i would bring up my favorite racer

Need_for_Speed_-_Porsche_Unleashed_Cover

The main reason I loved this game was:

1. payable, repairable damage eg.

1.1 if you damaged tires, front windshield, rearview mirrors, etc. you HAD to have the money to be able to repair each part, if not, you continued with your broken parts

2. payable upgrades: you had to earn in game "cash" yo be able to purchase upgrade parts of certain vehicles.

3. the evolution story mode is unlike no other !!!   It began with the first ever porshe around 1931ish to the latest carrera in 1999!

is there any game out there like this currently?

Edited by Draconian Guppy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

So after all this talk about forza 3, I thought i would bring up my favorite racer

Need_for_Speed_-_Porsche_Unleashed_Cover

The main reason I loved this game was:

1. payable, repairable damage eg.

1.1 if you damaged tires, front windshield, rearview mirrors, etc. you HAD to have the money to be able to repair each part, if not, you continued with your broken parts

2. payable upgrades: you had to earn in game "cash" yo be able to purchase upgrade parts of certain vehicles.

3. the evolution story mode is unlike no other !!!   It began with the first ever porshe around 1931ish to the latest carrera in 1999!

Hell yes! That game was great! So fun to play and the scenery was amazing. I remember having to race against some veteran somewhere in the middle of the evolution mode. I was sooo hard :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raphaël G. said:

Hell yes! That game was great! So fun to play and the scenery was amazing. I remember having to race against some veteran somewhere in the middle of the evolution mode. I was sooo hard :) 

ahhh the scenery indeed! Glad to find another fellow NFPUS fan! supposedly there's a community out there :p 

• Like 1