Apple Keynote Soon!

I am so excited for this upcoming keynote, the rumours I've seen regarding the Macbook Pro are exciting to say the least.

I breifly had a 2014 iMac which I sold as it was sitting collecting dust, but I'm seriously considering one of the new Macbook Pro's.

Anyone else looking forward to this? What are you hoping for? I've heard rumours of Macbook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac and maybe even a new display.

2 minutes ago, Phixion said:

I am so excited for this upcoming keynote, the rumours I've seen regarding the Macbook Pro are exciting to say the least.

I breifly had a 2014 iMac which I sold as it was sitting collecting dust, but I'm seriously considering one of the new Macbook Pro's.

Anyone else looking forward to this? What are you hoping for? I've heard rumours of Macbook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac and maybe even a new display.

Me too. I'm waiting just for that to decide what to do.

I wanted to get the New Mac book pro 15inch the top end version, but it will be too expensive. Not sure if it's justifiable to pay that sort of money for a Laptop.

1 minute ago, mkol said:

I wanted to get the New Mac book pro 15inch the top end version, but it will be too expensive. Not sure if it's justifiable to pay that sort of money for a Laptop.

LAst year, I spent ~4000$ on an alienware laptop. Worst 4000$ I ever spent.

Edit: I should clarify that. Not because I didn't get what I paid for. But I had so many problems...