How many jersey's does Vancouver Have?

I count like 5,000,000 seriously... every game I watch the nucks on on demand they have a new jersey what is up with this team this season :blink:

hmm

they hvae their away and home jerseys. 1 alternative. 1 heritage jersey (the white and green one worn during the heritage week where they played the outdoor game). i dunno if theyre using that yellow and orange V jersey anymore.

i agree, Vancouver has way too many jerseys though

actually 5...

1 regular home jersey (black)

1 regular away jersey (white)

1 alternative 3rd jersey (burgandy)

1 vintage home jersey (white with hockey stick logo)

1 vintage away jersey (blue with hockey stick logo)

• 1 month later...

I'm wondering (and please forgive me if I missed it somewhere) is why are the home teams wearing dark sweaters this year and the road teams wearing the traditional "home white" sweater? :blink:

I'm wondering (and please forgive me if I missed it somewhere) is why are the home teams wearing dark sweaters this year and the road teams wearing the traditional "home white" sweater? :blink:

i think it was just a decision the league made before the season started.. dunno why, maybe just to mix things up a bit

i think its cuz many teams have 3rd jerseys and they want to wear it at home (in order to generate more revenues from jersey sales), and so, it'll be more convenient for away teams to just bring one set of white away jerseys rather than 2 different sets depending on whether the home team wants to wear their third jersey or not

i'm not exactly sure if thats why, but that's just my intuition