PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: November 2016

Here’s the full line-up, available to download from 1st November:

• Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, PS4
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters, PS4
  • DiRT 3, PS3
  • Costume Quest 2, PS3
  • Letter Quest Remasterd, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Pumped BMX+, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4 and PS3)

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/10/26/everybodys-gone-to-the-rapture-heads-up-novembers-playstation-plus-line-up/

-----

PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: October 2016

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Wow, there are a great selection of games there. It's a pity that I either have them through PS+, or I have them on Steam. Just a few that stand out for me:

• SOMA - A great story. Unfortunately I played through it on my PC which couldn't handle it all that well. I completed the story, so I don't see much point in getting it again.
  • Adrift - While I haven't played it personally, I saw someone play it and it is yet another game which has a solid story but once you've done it there isn't much replay value.
  • Helldivers - A fun top-down shooter. I should go back to that again, actually. I already got it for free.
  • Counterspy - A fun game, good replay value and the maps get mixed up a fair amount. But I already have it on PS4.
  • Sheltered - I have this on Steam, and I love it. Think of Fallout Shelter, but the requirements for keeping your family alive are much tougher. Disclaimer: if you care enough about pretty graphics, you may want to avoid this one.
  • Oddworld: New 'N' Tasty - If you liked the original Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exodduss, this will bring back some awesome memories.

I could keep going, but there are a lot of pages there and I should be doing some more productive things. :p

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic