Irony with Vigilance Portal OR My ISP?! Help me figure out.

Hello Folks!

My Country is celebrating - "VIGILANCE AWARENESS WEEK" these days, & when I went to report something to the "Vigilance Ombudsman" website - the following anomaly caught my attention.

I wish to understand if it has entirely to do with the destination Web server? OR, my ISP is to be equally blamed for this?

Help me gain an Insight to its intricacy.

Thanks. 

clipimage.jpg

Says the cert date expired... Either your clock is off on your PC, or it really expired.. So yeah your going to get warnings..  That your connection is not private or someone is stealing something is a bad wording if you ask me..

Since it says your clock is correct for the date, then yeah the cert is OLD...

expired.png

Getting the warning too.. But my browser doesn't try to scare the ###### out of me with saying stuff like my connection is not private or someone is spying on me..  Doesn't surprise me at all ;)  Not like governments are efficient at doing ###### ;)

Its a SHA-1 cert anyway, its good that its expired.. If not you should of been getting a warning about that ;)

1 hour ago, BudMan said:

Not like governments are efficient at doing ######

Hello BudMan!

You are one amongst my favorite pals on this forum.:rolleyes:

So please suggest should I still go ahead & report everything I want to on this platform?

Your response clearly implies that the issue has nothing to do with my ISP spying over my activities..or anything like that.

Update ::: Our Government do not wants its Citizens to report over the matters of Corruption! The site in itself is reporting --Server down or a lookalike! Check out!

clipimage.jpg

Well they have cert that is WELL expired, your talking months not days or hours.  I wouldn't use that site for anything, clearly nobody is monitoring it or they would know their freaking cert is expired.. You are prob the 1 user on the planet trying to go there ;) hehehe

Report the site is down to some other gov site that does work ;)

2 minutes ago, BudMan said:

Report the site is down to some other gov site that does work ;)

Very True!

It turns out as if this "Vigilance Awareness Week" is nothing but a Sham!

Central Vigilance Commission website is very much accessible at http://cvc.nic.in/.

However, the relevant Hyperlink through which we can lodge a Corruption complaint is......probably deliberately made Dysfunctional to truly 'celebrate' this occasion! Observation of such 'Awareness weeks' generally remain restricted to Photo-Ops & nothing more!:(

clipimage.jpg