Fallout 5

I'm rather surprised that nothing has been said about this game, since it's going to be released on Friday. Does anyone have any insight on the game? I checked youtube and only found a cinematic trailer, nothing on gameplay. Anybody know what to expect from this?

4 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

I'm rather surprised that nothing has been said about this game, since it's going to be released on Friday. Does anyone have any insight on the game? I checked youtube and only found a cinematic trailer, nothing on gameplay. Anybody know what to expect from this?

yRZG7TF.gifsay what?Rbl9UqA.gif

• Like 2

Dishonored 2 is Friday, :p Fallout 5 will be after Elder Scrolls 6 and even that is waiting on technology to be ready for it, aka the game will have high specs compared to todays average.

29 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

You OK bro?

• Like 1

Just now, xendrome said:

You OK bro?

I'm fine! :) I was simply saying that a game of such magnitude as the Fallout series, i would expected more in the way of responses about it.

2 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

I'm fine! :) I was simply saying that a game of such magnitude as the Fallout series, i would expected more in the way of responses about it.

I think he's asking, because Fallout 5 isn't coming out Friday.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, wakjak said:

I think he's asking, because Fallout 5 isn't coming out Friday.

My bad, I saw something that stated that release date for FO5 was 11-11-16, but then I do some more checking and some sites say 2020 is more likely, I just misread the original post that I had seen!

6 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Where did you get an idea it is coming out?  You are right though, if it was, there would be A TON of news about it.

24 minutes ago, Louisifer said:

Dishonored 2 is Friday, :p Fallout 5 will be after Elder Scrolls 6 and even that is waiting on technology to be ready for it, aka the game will have high specs compared to todays average.

Thanks for reminding me.  I loved Dishonored :D

Just now, jnelsoninjax said:

My bad, I saw something that stated that release date for FO5 was 11-11-16, but then I do some more checking and some sites say 2020 is more likely, I just misread the original post that I had seen!

It's all good man, happens to all of us

Everything about Fallout 5 ... it hasn't be announced.  No idea when it is coming out ... probably at least a couple of years.  Not Friday though.

Guess we can revisit this thread when it is official! :) See how many of us are still around. :p 

9 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

There has been a meme going around saying Fallout is coming out on 11-11-16 referring to the U.S. Presidential election. It's a play on the consequences of the election being catastrophic.

8 minutes ago, Benjo85au said:

There has been a meme going around saying Fallout is coming out on 11-11-16 referring to the U.S. Presidential election. It's a play on the consequences of the election being catastrophic.

I think that must have been it, I saw something in another form mentioning that it was coming soon, so IDK :/