Windows 10 USB Audio stuttering

Hello. I have recently upgraded my system hardware and have been having issues with my USB audio (Bose Companion 5) which was not happening previously. The sound seems to skip or stutter slightly intermittently, sometimes it plays normal. Could occur frequently within a single song or not frequently at all. Hardware changes are listed below. Less noticeable in games but is pretty obvious when playing music only.

I have tried disabling xCHI, USB 3.0 and changing USB ports without joy. I have installed the USB drivers from the Asus website, also no joy. Old system had no issues for the 2 years I had it.

My new system is consists of

Asus X99-A II motherboard

Intel i7-6800K CPU

GeForce GTX 1070

Corsair 32GB DDR4

Previous system was

Asus P8Z77-v motherboard

Intel i7-3700

GeForce 660Ti

Do you have another system you can try these speakers in? Preferably another Windows 10 machine.

If you boot into Safe Mode, does it still happen?

I don't have another system, but it was working perfect until I plugged it into my new system. Disconnect old system, replace tower, connect and fire up. I will give safe mode a crack and update after, thanks for the advice.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, sini said:

Have updated the BIOS and appears to have fixed the problem so far. Thanks for the assistance Daedroth.

No worries, sorry I wasn't able to assist you further, but at  least the issue seems to be resolved.