R.I.P. What.CD

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

Topic Cleaned

As stated earlier, the discussion surrounding the closure of What.CD is allowed. What is not allowed is made clear in the guidelines:

I don't want to hear anymore about cross checking email addresses between sites.

I was going to PM you with a request to close the topic, but that isn't necessary anymore. Lol.

15 minutes ago, BinaryData said:

I was going to PM you with a request to close the topic, but that isn't necessary anymore. Lol.

LOL, you change your mind quickly.   First you rant on him to allow the topic, then you say you where gonna ask him to close it instead of cleaning it?

Make up your damn mind :p

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

Topic Cleaned

As stated earlier, the discussion surrounding the closure of What.CD is allowed. What is not allowed is made clear in the guidelines:

I don't want to hear anymore about cross checking email addresses between sites.

**looks at my own posts*** yay, they still here, means they are clean enough

***runsaway from banhammer***

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Jimmy said:

LOL, you change your mind quickly.   First you rant on him to allow the topic, then you say you where gonna ask him to close it instead of cleaning it?

Make up your damn mind :p

Well, I don't want my threads to get out of hand, and they were starting to go that way. I generally just ask the mods to close the topic, instead of clean it because then people can't fight over it unless they start another thread, which undoubtedly will be closed too. Just a better sort of "justice", so to speak.