[Windows 7] How to create fully updated installation disc?

Hey.  Thanks for stopping by.  What I'm aiming to do is stated fairly plainly in the thread title, but I'll elaborate a bit.

The Reason: Wife got a new laptop.  She wants Windows 7 on it, which is my task.  [Note: This thread is NOT a place for Windows 10 evangelists to try to sell me on their preferred OS, so if that's your angle, please spread the Good Word elsewhere, kthx.]  Running Windows Update for the first time after installing Windows 7 SP1 Pro is slower than fog off of ######.  I know there's an update that rectifies this issue, but it seems more logical (to me, anyway) to just start out completely up-to-date by having all updates crammed in there to begin with.

The Plan: Windows 7 SP1 Pro ISO + Drivers + All current Windows updates = Voilà!  Windows 7 SP1 Pro ++ ISO.

The Reality: I can handle integrating the drivers just fine.  Done it before.  It's acquiring all the updates, weeding out those which are unnecessary or unwanted for whatever reason, and properly integrating them so that I don't have to burn, like, a dozen DVDs because I keep screwing something up.

The Question: Can any of y'all help me out with this?  Hell, even heading me in the right direction in terms of software or finding a guide would be a help.  My Google-fu is not so strong since they stopped supporting the plus sign (+) as a search operator, so most of my attempts to search for an answer to this quandary has led not to a legit guide.  No, the majority of what has shown in those search results appears to have been written by a dyslexic pre-teen with little more insight than to "click teh buton, get teh updates."

Help.  Please?  If not for me, then for my wife.  Okay, that's actually for me, too.  Once she's happy, I'm allowed to be happy.  Married guys know what I'm talking about, amirite?

Thanks in advance for any and all constructive replies

This may help with decreasing the Windows Update load.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3125574

This article describes a convenience rollup for Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)-based and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1-based computers. This rollup package includes most updates that were released after the release of SP1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, through April 2016. This convenience rollup is intended to make it easy to integrate fixes that were released after SP1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. We recommend that Enterprises include this rollup package in the image creation process to make it easier to quickly set up a computer.

Update detail information

Prerequisites

To apply this update, you must install Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB976932) and April 2015 servicing stack update for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB3020369).

You also need at least 4 GB of free disk space to install this update. After a brand-new installation, the disk usage will increase by between 1 GB and 2 GB, depending on processor type (x86 vs. x64) and edition (Enterprise or ThinPC).

• Like 2