Macbook pro priced way to cheap

6 minutes ago, nukenorman said:

This macbook pro looks way to under priced. Anyone  buy from here to know if it is a scam?

http://www.c2coffer.com/buy/242119124/apple-macbook-pro-Laptop-MC976LLA.html

chinese site and an offer too good to be true.........c`mon mate use your head ;) check some of the actual spelling, pigeon english in their Ts & Cs.

Seller: we need to accept western u nion or Moneygram or Alipay or Bank transfer , which one pay way you like ? friend , please you tell me , and I can give you my details for payment , and then I can shipping package to you , thanks friend

riiiight so no credit card ordering?? funny that ;)

incase you havnt figured it out yet, its sooo clearly a scam. if an online deal is too good to be true....guess what its too good to be true and obviously not legit.

https://who.is/whois/c2coffer.com

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mando said:

chinese site and an offer too good to be true.........c`mon mate use your head ;) check some of the actual spelling, pigeon english in their Ts & Cs.

riiiight so no credit card ordering?? funny that ;)

incase you havnt figure dout yet, its sooo clearly a scam.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Well, since this has been already cleared up, might as well give me your credit card number and pin, so I can buy it for you :shifty: 

sure just give me a phone on 0891 50 50 50 and ask for Hairy Dave :p (the builder)

Spoiler

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies. It looks like a huge website with tons of other stuff for sale that is why I had some question on it. Accepts CCs and so many other items on it that look legit from many sellers sorta like an ebay or craigslist type of site. I defiantly wont be buying it then. Yes priced way to low suprised it is not sold already guess they are going to take as many CC numbers as they can.

I want to share my thought about it... I have only two stores online that I trust all the time... Amazon and Ebay. I never buy anything from some other stores. In Ebay you have to make sure you buying from a reputable seller with at least 98% of positive review. On amazon, you can buy from anybody... you have the protection of amazon if the seller scammed you.

11 minutes ago, macoman said:

I want to share my thought about it... I have only two stores online that I trust all the time... Amazon and Ebay. I never buy anything from some other stores. In Ebay you have to make sure you buying from a reputable seller with at least 98% of positive review. On amazon, you can buy from anybody... you have the protection of amazon if the seller scammed you.

Be careful as there are still Marketplace scams going on. I have a CamelCamelCamel price alert for the Fenix3 and it gets triggered every few days with a new Marketplace supplier with 10000+ items and asking you email them first. Obviously price was way low and websites are often only registered days before but it must work for them as they keep changing company name and have done it 12 times already that I know of. 

And try reporting to Amazon.... not easy.

1 hour ago, Depicus said:

Be careful as there are still Marketplace scams going on. I have a CamelCamelCamel price alert for the Fenix3 and it gets triggered every few days with a new Marketplace supplier with 10000+ items and asking you email them first. Obviously price was way low and websites are often only registered days before but it must work for them as they keep changing company name and have done it 12 times already that I know of. 

And try reporting to Amazon.... not easy.

Scam can happens too in Amazon, that's why I always make sure I buy stuff from someone that have good reviews. I will not buy from someone that have less than 4 stars. 

21 minutes ago, macoman said:

Scam can happens too in Amazon, that's why I always make sure I buy stuff from someone that have good reviews. I will not buy from someone that have less than 4 stars. 

Even that can be faked, few years ago a Marketplace seller set up and sold Windows licences at above normal prices then used stolen cards to purchase and review then dropped price to 20% below everybody else and send out fakes with the same licence codes. As you say at least Amazon cover you which is great.

17 hours ago, nukenorman said:

Thanks for the replies. It looks like a huge website with tons of other stuff for sale that is why I had some question on it. Accepts CCs and so many other items on it that look legit from many sellers sorta like an ebay or craigslist type of site. I defiantly wont be buying it then. Yes priced way to low suprised it is not sold already guess they are going to take as many CC numbers as they can.

Sensible mate. ;) apologies we went a bit silly :) it was meant in a good natured way :) 

23 minutes ago, Depicus said:

Even that can be faked, few years ago a Marketplace seller set up and sold Windows licences at above normal prices then used stolen cards to purchase and review then dropped price to 20% below everybody else and send out fakes with the same licence codes. As you say at least Amazon cover you which is great.

tbh i only ever buy items on Amazon that are fulfilled by amazon themselves or known vendors i trust (for example Scan.co.uk via amazon store) its getting too easy to miss its coming form china, it catches so many people out, not that all stuff from china is trash, but I prefer amazon direct as the fullfillers.

as far as fleabay, I tend to avoid it in general, but thats just a personal preference. Ive never had an issue selling items on it, but rarely buy 2nd hand items (tech anyway)

36 minutes ago, Mando said:

tbh i only ever buy items on Amazon that are fulfilled by amazon themselves or known vendors i trust (for example Scan.co.uk via amazon store) its getting too easy to miss its coming form china, it catches so many people out, not that all stuff from china is trash, but I prefer amazon direct as the fullfillers.

Same here... they are always faster and comes well packaged.

36 minutes ago, Mando said:

i must have been hiding under a scottish rock lately, never heard of camelcamelcamel site omfg what a genuis idea!! 

The funny thing about it is who will try to put your credit or bank info in a site called like that.

4 minutes ago, macoman said:

The funny thing about it is who will try to put your credit or bank info in a site called like that.

lol just tried to look up a part and got this message, i do appreciate a site with a sense of humour :D

The requested product is not yet in our database, but we have dispatched some stalwart Camels to find it. This may take some time, but eventually it should appear.

Thank you for your patience.