A concise, interesting introduction.

Socratess

Right now, while writing this, I'm actually listening to Chopin; Nocturne op.9 No.2.

I must bravely say, it's one of my killer favorites.

Anyways, since your average internet folk has a short attention spam, let's keep this short and interesting.

I have no idea why you're still reading this, you take interest in reading some person's introduction?

I'm a Caucasian male, about 196 cm or 6.4 ft tall, alright looking, slim. That describes my physique - let's jump into a more interesting part, the brainy part. I, at least think, enjoy reading books regarding debating, philosophy and psychology. Although that only describes a small part of my life, the devil's in the details. In a strange twist, I also love going out, partying and generally fulfilling my social needs with friends and people I have no idea where they came from. A bit like the internet, only that it's accessible by anyone and it doesn't only last for a couple of hours, eh? 

This is good, this is a good person, right? 

Although I had a couple of bumps in my life, I've learned how to easily overcome them. I've also learned something (something the U.S. government has also learned, but a bit too late, unfortunately), I've learned how to completely avoid and prevent the bumps from even happening. You need to remember that the person you interact and have relations with is a, well, god damn it if this isn't obvious, a person. You need to think and constantly think that your life isn't different from other lives, all lives have lives, and all lives have needs that your life also has. It's actually a lot harder than it sounds, but, not to worry, we can do this. 

You need to remember yourself that your interaction with other people affects not only yourself, but that person's life too.

• Like 3
Socratess
6 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

@Gary7Your services are required. We have a guest here that needs welcoming.

Thank you?

LimeMaster
Just now, Socratess said:

Thank you?

Welcome! :laugh:

I'm sure Gary (The Appointed Greeter) will post here eventually. You just might need to wait a couple of hours.

Socratess
Just now, LimeMaster said:

I'm sure Gary (The Appointed Greeter) will post here eventually. You just might need to wait a couple of hours.

Thank you. Don't worry, time isn't really an issue at this point. It shouldn't be for you, either! :no:;)

LimeMaster
Just now, Socratess said:

Thank you. Don't worry, time isn't really an issue at this point. It shouldn't be for you, either! :no:;)

I can never be so sure. Sometimes newcomers get bored & only stay for a day or two.

Socratess
Just now, LimeMaster said:

I can never be so sure. Sometimes newcomers get bored & only stay for a day or two.

Surprised or not, I actually came here with a purpose. Plus, if we include the fact that I'm almost always bored, how could I get double bored? :|

LimeMaster
9 minutes ago, Socratess said:

Surprised or not, I actually came here with a purpose. Plus, if we include the fact that I'm almost always bored, how could I get double bored? :|

So you want help with a technical problem or something?

Also, I don't know how you would get double bored, but you may or may not find out in a few days.

Socratess
9 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

So you want help with a technical problem or something?

Also, I don't know how you would get double bored, but you may or may not find out in a few days.

No. I came here to see what a broad community thinks about interesting problems.

LimeMaster
5 minutes ago, Socratess said:

No. I came here to see what a broad community thinks about interesting problems.

Hmm, alright.

Best of luck to you on your Neowin journey! I hope you get the opinions you seek.

+Gary7

Welcome to Neowin Socrates. Enjoy it and have a great time.:)

• Like 1
Socratess
1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

Thank you, Gary!

• Like 1
+Raze

Welcome to Neowin, Socratess.

Socratess
17 hours ago, Raze said:

Thank you, Raze.

The Evil Overlord

Approved!

:p 

• Like 1
Draconian Guppy
On 21/12/2016 at 4:16 PM, LimeMaster said:

On 21/12/2016 at 5:02 PM, Gary7 said:

On 21/12/2016 at 5:04 PM, Raze said:

On 22/12/2016 at 10:50 PM, The Evil Overlord said:

Approved!

:p 

All of you, how can you welcome, without sending him to the appropiate welcome threads?

• Like 1
LimeMaster
3 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

All of you, how can you welcome, without sending him to the appropiate welcome threads?

We couldn't because he ran away.

+Gary7
1 minute ago, Draconian Guppy said:

That is what happens when you use The Mini Spy to post from ...

Socratess
On 12/26/2016 at 5:57 PM, LimeMaster said:

We couldn't because he ran away.

Who ran away?

LimeMaster
4 hours ago, Socratess said:

Who ran away?

You, or at least that was what I thought.

Socratess
8 hours ago, LimeMaster said:

You, or at least that was what I thought.

Thinking's good.

LimeMaster
49 minutes ago, Socratess said:

Thinking's good.

Depends on what you think about. :p

Socratess
3 hours ago, LimeMaster said:

Depends on what you think about. :p

Guess so! I haven't ran away, just took a short break.

LimeMaster
1 minute ago, Socratess said:

Guess so! I haven't ran away, just took a short break.

I assume Christmas was taking up a lot of your free time. That's understandable.

+Gary7

This has got to be the longest Welcome thread in Neowin's History.:)