Windows XP Wallpaper

hey what up, i was wondering if anyones got the windows xp wallpapers, i know that accessxp.com has MOST of them but the default one which is the blue wallpaper with the windows xp logo isnt the right one, anyone know what im talkin bout or how to get it? please lemme know!!!

Thanks for the kind words baphomet_ie ;-) Hopefully the people @ Namezero will get my check already and process it so that the pop-up and the banner at the bottom can be gone... Honestly I know I wouldn't want to go to a site with a big banner at the bottom and a pop-up ;-(

cool man - nice screensaver

:)

how did u make the screensaver, was it made in Flash then published as a projector.exe, then put into a 'flash screensaver' making program?

anywayz, keep up the good work d00d

:o)

baphomet_ie, the check hasn't gotten there, when it does you'll be able to go to www.planetnexiz.com and not see the Namezero pop-up and the banner at the bottom will either be gone or minimized... The screen saver was created in flash and made into an .scr by another program, then made into an installer with the same program (which I didn't like by the way).

Also axious, I hate to flame you, but your site sucks, mostly because you don't bother to give credit to anyone that made any of those wallpapers, even ones I *know* came from my site because they were made specifically for my site... You even took wallpapers that *I* made... Those people work hard to make nice wallpapers and you don't even bother to give credit, or ask if it's ok for you to use them.... Also your site loads slow as hell and usuall doesn't even load completely.. Also use some discression, don't post every ugly ass wallpaper you see...

whether the cheque has arrived or not, the banners are gone now man (well they are for me)

:)

oh yeh

I think u should keep the forums, and u should maybe put a few topics on the front page - even if u have to 'manually' do this.

To get it started I reckon u should post a few controversial topics, which would be bound to start a few flame wars.

For example, something like 'Unreal Tournament is absolute sh1t - discuss...' (in the Games section)

eheh (jk) (well not really I do think its sh1t eheh flame me all u want)

no but seriously I think it would be a good idea to post actual direct links to topics on the main page

You can flame me all you want. I have simply put a resource where people can get ALOT of wallpapers in 1 place , & I have had many compliments for it.

Most, if not all of those wallpapers are from various places around the net, wincustomize etc. and yes some were from neowin too, although, probably not as many as you think!

I have found them all around the net, even "your" wallpapers are freely available from around and about, I have seen on many different places.

I would not have known they were exclusivly "yours" if they were on differnet sites.

If I have offended you, then I apologise, but after all, it is only a picture!

nice site btw man - i think its cool the way u have flash stuff in a phpnuke page (i think thats what it is).

How long did it take u to learn to use PHPnuke?

I was thinkin of usin it for somethin - but the setting up the server bit seemed a bit intense (or maybe im jus stupid)

Thanks for the nice words... The only thing on the site that uses flash is the logo.. As far as Php-Nuke it's not too hard to learn... I am still learning it.. I think it's kind of a learn as you go thing....When you want to change something you learn how when you want to change it.. But honestly it's not too hard... Also I think I can add topics from the forums to the main page via a script.. I'll be looking into that in the next few days...

Also I am still getting the bottom banner and the pop-up from Namezero...........

;-)

yeh i think ill give it a shot

do u jus set up the server code and then run the prog from there (as u can see I dont have a clue eheh)

btw Im still not getting the banners...

try pressing F5 when in the IE window,

if that doesnt work try going to 'tools/internet options' then 'delete files' then tick 'delete all offline content' then reload page - should work

i dunno how i wouldnt have them and u do - I dont have any of that banner ad stopping software - hmmm

As far as the banners; Do you get any banners ? Like the one on the bottom of the page ? What address are you using and what browser ? All I know is that I am still getting them....

As far as php-nuke... You need to have a MySql Database, and Php... Were you planning on running this on your own personal server, or on another server ?