What can you talk about the libertarian linux system?

Without wanting to enter into a political issue, but what would be the freedom to use linux ?, what would be the linux libertarian liberty system?

All Linux users share something in common, freedom, the libertarian system, everyone is fighting for the freedom to use a system that is really free, free and free. Without pranks and pranks of other systems ...
(I do not want to get too into politics, if at all, just expose a political thought, not political debates)

Could say that:
Linux would be the system for freedom, equality and fraternity for people?

I am not sure I follow most of what you wrote, but I'd like to be apart of the discussion. The great thing about Linux is the fraternity behind it, they are a very vocal, yet helpful group of people. The uses are endless and the possibilities as well. Linux is a great community driven operating system, with checks and balances in the form of publicly available source-code. This does present a form of freedom, as you are not locked behind the decisions of Apple or Microsoft.

2 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

This does present a form of freedom, as you are not locked behind the decisions of Apple or Microsoft.

Got that right! :p

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2017 at 1:05 AM, kifirefox said:

what would be the linux libertarian liberty system?

not sure, what you meant. modern lnx kernel has a lot of proprietary codes ==>> if you'd like truly liberty system, libre krnl is needful for you. But-but.. this way gives you tonnes of miserable sorrow w/ lack of functions & performance as well :)

21 hours ago, SarK0Y said:

not sure, what you meant. modern lnx kernel has a lot of proprietary codes ==>> if you'd like truly liberty system, libre krnl is needful for you. But-but.. this way gives you tonnes of miserable sorrow w/ lack of functions & performance as well :)

These people need to get a grip and stop wasting time and resources on half baked "free" crap, it's software that works, not a religious ideology