GTA5 for PC or XBOX?

I'm not really a big game person anymore even though I got an Xbox One S for my media center. I have seen a lot of Mods for GTA5 that looks really cool and would like to know if it's worth getting the game to play on my PC. I'm guessing the Mods are only for the PC and not on the XBOX if so is it worth paying GTA5 on the PC and if so do you have to pay a monthly payment to place it online?

My computer spec are okay for today's standards which should run the game pretty good.

Edited by ACTIONpack

No mod support that I'm aware of on any console and you would need an Xbox gold subscription to play it online on console but no subscription required for PC that I'm aware of.

18 hours ago, ACTIONpack said:

Has anyone try scdkey.com before? I'm thinking about using it to get GTA5 for $30.

https://www.scdkey.com/grand-theft-auto-v-rockstar-digital-download-key_729-20.html?

I buy from cdkeys all the time. 

and yes get it on PC mate, graphically on a 970 its stunning (and miles prettier than console version) I get 60fps all day long on my same card as you and a clocked i7 2600k at high@1080p

$28.99 for steam code at CDkeys.com

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/grand-theft-auto-v-5-pc-cd-key

i owldnt waste any real cash on buying extra funds, youll soon earn enough playing online.

18 hours ago, ACTIONpack said:

Has anyone try scdkey.com before? I'm thinking about using it to get GTA5 for $30.

https://www.scdkey.com/grand-theft-auto-v-rockstar-digital-download-key_729-20.html?

It's a grey market reseller, so buy at your own risk. Also note you will receive a Rockstar Club CD key, not a Steam key, if that matters to you.

12 hours ago, Mando said:

I buy from cdkeys all the time. 

SCDKey.com != CDkeys.com

Don't even bother with gta 5 on pc because online you will just constantly get owned n robbed by hackers plus half them mods are buggy as hell its not worth buying a monster pc just to get 60fps on a old game 

5 hours ago, Sensi said:

Don't even bother with gta 5 on pc because online you will just constantly get owned n robbed by hackers plus half them mods are buggy as hell its not worth buying a monster pc just to get 60fps on a old game 

Ive played since release and havnt been affected with hacks for months (it was bad on release) and my games pc is hardly a beast mate, 970gtx i7 2600k n 8gb ram more than enough oomf at high 60fps 1080p everything except the 970 is 6 years old

2 hours ago, Mando said:

Ive played since release and havnt been affected with hacks for months (it was bad on release) and my games pc is hardly a beast mate, 970gtx i7 2600k n 8gb ram more than enough oomf at high 60fps 1080p everything except the 970 is 6 years old

Well maybe you got lucky dude and the 970 came out in 2014 lol hardly 6 years ago.. 

7 minutes ago, Sensi said:

Well maybe you got lucky dude and the 970 came out in 2014 lol hardly 6 years ago.. 

i didnt say the 970 was 6 years old i said the rest of the system is, I should have made that clearer and put a full stop after "Everything" :) now i read it back, it looks like i said it was, sorry buddy.

Asus Z68 Vpro and i7 2600k and my ddr3 is 6 years old.

The OP has a machine more than capable of playing at the same level as my machine.

8 hours ago, Andrew said:

It's a grey market reseller, so buy at your own risk. Also note you will receive a Rockstar Club CD key, not a Steam key, if that matters to you.

SCDKey.com != CDkeys.com

cdkeys is a steam code, but GTA requires a rockstar account set up also. 

but yes grey imports, but ive never had an issue with steam keys, origin or uplay keys from them in the couple of years ive used them. 

5 hours ago, Mando said:

cdkeys is a steam code, but GTA requires a rockstar account set up also. 

but yes grey imports, but ive never had an issue with steam keys, origin or uplay keys from them in the couple of years ive used them. 

GTAV.PNG

@ACTIONpack GTA V is currently on sale at Humble (Also Rockstar Social Club key): https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grand-theft-auto-v

Cheaper than the grey market sites and no worries about being scammed.