Can't stream Xbox One to my PC or laptop, but can to my wife's PC

Nearly two months ago I changed ISPs from AT&T to Comcast, so I purchased a new router as my previous one is well over 10 years old. With the AT&T modem/router, I was able to stream to my laptop from either of my Xbox One consoles without issue. I didn't make any networking changes, just enabling the right settings on the consoles and laptop. After changing ISPs, I am no longer able to stream to my PC or laptop. Thinking the router was the problem, I worked with Netgear support for an hour with no success. I returned the router, got the same model, but still no luck. I tried a different brand and had the same issue. On a whim, I decided to give it a try on my wife's PC and to my surprise, it worked. I built her computer about two months ago, my PC about seven months ago, and my laptop is about eight years old but still functional. They're all running Windows 10, both PCs using Pro and I think Ultimate on the laptop. One console is wired, the other is wireless. All three computers are wireless.

The only notable difference between the PCs is that my wife's uses the 2.4GHz band, while mine uses 5GHz. I've switched to the 2.4GHz band, but the app still reports the vague "Network quality issues" message almost immediately when starting the stream. I can ping both consoles, I can use the app to turn them on/off, I can use the app's the remote control feature successfully, and when I attempt to stream, the consoles indicate that I have started to.

I can't find anything online and was hoping someone here would have any suggestions on what I could possibly look at.

• 2 weeks later...

If the PC is wireless and it's saying network quality issues, maybe the wifi signal to the PC isn't strong enough, have you tried cabling in the PC for a test?

other than that I'm not sure...obviously not router as the other PC can stream.

Maybe firewall settings on the PC (though unlikely)