Backup system drive to an image and then restore to new disk

Hello

I have Windows 10 installed to an SSD Raid 0 and I have decided to break the Raid and use the 2nd SSD to another build.

Before breaking it up, I want to have a complete system backup with Windows installation to an external drive/image, break the raid and restore Windows to a single SSD drive because I do not want to reinstall Windows from scratch.

In an different system I used EASEUS Todo Backup for moving/cloning Windows from an HDD to an SSD and it was much easier because I had both disks connected and the SSD was empty.

Can somebody help?

On 2/10/2017 at 4:13 PM, MariosX said:

Hello

I have Windows 10 installed to an SSD Raid 0 and I have decided to break the Raid and use the 2nd SSD to another build.

Before breaking it up, I want to have a complete system backup with Windows installation to an external drive/image, break the raid and restore Windows to a single SSD drive because I do not want to reinstall Windows from scratch.

In an different system I used EASEUS Todo Backup for moving/cloning Windows from an HDD to an SSD and it was much easier because I had both disks connected and the SSD was empty.

Can somebody help?

You would do this the same way as you did before. Make an image backup and restore it to the SSD. You can use EaseUS or Acronis True Image.