VPN Services

VPN Service  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which VPN Service?

• NordVPN
    • IPVanish
    • Other (post below)

I'm looking for feedback regarding two VPN services.  I think I narrowed it down to NordVPN and IPVanish, however is there others I should be looking at?

I have a coupon for 2 years of NordVPN for $79 vs. the 1 year coupon at for IPVanish $62.39 so the price factor is considerable but then again I understand the qualm "you get what you pay for".

My main goal for VPN is BT anonymity and KODI friendliness.

Thanks!

I use VPN Unlimited cuz got a deal for life time subscription. They recently updated the app and it got better now. No complains. They have regular VPNs and VPNs for torrxxts.

Another vote for Private Internet Access - I use it on my PC, my iPhone, and my laptop. 
Six devices can use your login details and there are plenty of countries to choose from.
Also speed is amazing, I get 75mbps down and 40mbps up during offpeak, and anything from 25-75mbps peak downstream with the vpn.

Well I gave my vote yesterday but it ain't here no more. Anyway, here it is again. I use Purevpn mainly because it is based in Hong Kong and works fine enough for me. Though the apps are pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, Boo Berry said:

This is the best VPN comparison guide that isn't biased or sponsored.

https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

Here is one that looks promising initially. It was updated yesterday 3/22/17. The first two times I went there I got a message saying the site was not responding but the third try I got in.