5 posts in this topic

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/a-king's-tale-final-fantasy-xv/cid=EP0082-CUSA05946_00-AKINGSTALEFFXV00?smcid=sen:deadlypremonitiondirectorscut:EP4034-NPEB01352_00-PDEADLYPRE000001:playstation-store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/a-kings-tale-final-fantasy-xv/bw0d9lh9gg6d

Set in a fictitious 30 years before FINAL FANTASY XV, this game features retro-style inspired graphics centered around a fast-paced combat system with influences from modern gaming. The in-depth combat system blends intense attacks, devastating magic, mighty summons and unique companion attacks into a singular gaming experience through three diverse locations in the world of FINAL FANTASY XV.

Restless before bed, young Noctis asks his father, King Regis, to tell a fairy tale full of fantasy and adventure instead of just another generic bedtime story. Regis begins with a peaceful day being disrupted when monsters raid the royal capital, Insomnia. Young Regis, joined by Weskham, starts his adventure from the royal capital. Eventually they are joined by friends Cid and Clarus, where they travel to the plains of Duscae only to discover a mysterious cave where their enemy resides.

No intention of ever playing it but thanks, I'll grab a copy regardless :D

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Skiver said:

No intention of ever playing it but thanks, I'll grab a copy regardless :D

You are welcome :) I'm glad someone aperate the fact that I posted it here :)  Where's @Andrew?

3 minutes ago, Danielx64 said:

You are welcome :) I'm glad someone aperate the fact that I posted it here :)  Where's @Andrew?

I grabbed the game a few days ago :p I've not played it yet to tell if it's worth sharing it's free though lol

1 person likes this

On 3/8/2017 at 11:08 PM, Andrew said:

I grabbed the game a few days ago :p I've not played it yet to tell if it's worth sharing it's free though lol

Only just saw your reply, how could I have missed it?