Outlook.com Outage - any one else having issues?

Just realised that outlook.com is not allowing me to sign into any of my accounts. I have used other browsers and the login page will not load at all with IE on windows 10 latest version.

Also used different connection methods and devices such as WIFI and 3G on the cell phone.

Has any one else had issues today?

Thanks

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, JaredFrost said:

Not so much outlook.com issues, but signing in issues, but yes, I cannot sign in to xbox.com

I can't sign in to my Microsoft email accounts, either.  

8 minutes ago, Boo Berry said:

Microsoft accounts haven't been working for an hour or so.

The Office 365 status site says a fix is being rolled out...slowly. So full service may take a while yet. 

Just now, Sszecret said:

It's up on FP. I was having issues signing in previously, but it seems to have been resolved. How about you folks? 

I get to where it asks for a security code (resetting email accounts on my iPad email app), but never get the confirmation. Not quite there, yet.

1 minute ago, robertwnielsen said:

I get to where it asks for a security code (resetting email accounts on my iPad email app), but never get the confirmation. Not quite there, yet.

Seems like the status site will be updated in about 8ish minutes. Bummer you can't get the confirmation yet. 

• Like 1

Seems like the status site will be updated in about 8ish minutes. Bummer you can't get the confirmation yet. 

Well, for one account (I have two), I finally got the confirmation, and it added to the mail sapp. Second account didn't go through.