Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: April 2017

For the month of April, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Ryse: Son of Rome ($19.99) for free during the month of April. The Walking Dead: Season 2 will be available as a free download from April 16th to May 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Saturday, April 1st, Darksiders ($19.99) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Assassin’s Creed Revelations ($19.99) for free through April 30th.

Source

-----

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: March 2017

Xbox Live Gold 12 month sub is available for £26.50 via the dashboard and Xbox.com. Normally these sale prices are reserved for those who have Xbox Live "Silver / Free" accounts, but it seems to be available to all users currently.

Sign into your account and visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/xbox-live-gold/cfq7ttc0k5dj/000C

XBLG.PNG

On 23/03/2017 at 11:16 AM, Andrew said:

Xbox Live Gold 12 month sub is available for £26.50 via the dashboard and Xbox.com. Normally these sale prices are reserved for those who have Xbox Live "Silver / Free" accounts, but it seems to be available to all users currently.

Sign into your account and visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/xbox-live-gold/cfq7ttc0k5dj/000C

XBLG.PNG

I just got this deal myself, quite good because the few weeks before I was being offered one month of EA access as an incentive to sign up for the full £39.99. I'd seen people posting this on HotUKDeals so I held out and it appeared eventually so it may be a something that only appears as you get close to your actual expiry.

I've been tempted a few times to buy Ryse, now I don't have to.  Good stuff, I never did finish TWD2 though, but I own that on PC.

• 2 weeks later...

This week's Deals with Gold and Spotlight sale. Discounts are valid now through to 10th April. 

Source

Don't see anything that catches my eye, oh well, almost done with the assassins creed syndicate jack the ripper dlc,  after that I'll probably plow through GoW4 and get some multiplayer horde mode going.

FIFA 17 is being added to the Vault on April 21. Only a 5 games short of the big 50. I don't think anything has been removed since launch either. 

Too soon to remove things, and quite frankly if MS is going to do its own thing with around 100 games at any given time then EA has a long way to go.  They might start to cycle out older sports titles for newer ones at some point but as far as other games go, I don't think it's in their interest to yank things out anytime soon.  More titles in the vault then more reasons for gamers to sign up for it and so on.

This week's Deals with Gold and Spotlight sale. Discounts are valid now through to 17th April. There's also the Spring sale on this week so loads of extra games. 

Source

This week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 24 April 2017.

Source

• 2 weeks later...

A chunk of games just hit Backwards Compatibility.

Dead Space 2

Dead Space 3

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts

Alaskan Adv

Hunting Expeditions

Survival SoK

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic