Help choosing psu

I am planning to buy a new pc but I stuck at the only choice: What psu should I use

-Is higher wattage=increasing the electrical bill?

-I wanna make room for overclocking too

-My pc spec is this picture

14142ea135d83e5c346df911dc704553.jpg

If your computer components draw a total of 300w, then it will only draw 300w regardless of how many watts your PSU is able to supply. Your choice of components will affect how much power you use.

What is your budget for a PSU? For your setup there, a decent branded 500/550w+ supply will be fine.

Edited by Max

Forgot to include what price range you're looking for.

Anyway ... I fill you'd be safe with anything over 500 watts for that particular system.  650 or higher for "future upgrades" ... and a little overhead "just in case."  Gotta remember most components now are using the same (or less) energy than products they succeeded.  

Regarding higher wattage power supplies.  If you bought a 3000 watt power supply but your computer only needs 300 watts ... you'll only be pulling around 300 watts from the wall (a little more due to efficiency).  Speaking of efficiency ... get one with at least an 80 Plus Bronze (then Silver, then Gold, then Platinum, then Titanium) ... the higher you go the more efficient the power supply is at delivering you power.  Higher the efficiency ... the less wattage is pulled from the wall. 

Regarding brands ... just stay away from unknown (or lesser known brands).  eVGA, Seasonic, Corsair, etc., all make fine PSU's.  Take a look at the warranty.  

If your computer components draw a total of 300w, then it will only draw 300w regardless of how many watts your PSU is able to supply. Your choice of components will affect how much power you use.

What is your budget for a PSU? For your setup there, a decent branded 500/550w+ supply will be fine.

Less than $400 now I am at $321
Forgot to include what price range you're looking for.

Anyway ... I fill you'd be safe with anything over 500 watts for that particular system.  650 or higher for "future upgrades" ... and a little overhead "just in case."  Gotta remember most components now are using the same (or less) energy than products they succeeded.  

Regarding higher wattage power supplies.  If you bought a 3000 watt power supply but your computer only needs 300 watts ... you'll only be pulling around 300 watts from the wall (a little more due to efficiency).  Speaking of efficiency ... get one with at least an 80 Plus Bronze (then Silver, then Gold, then Platinum, then Titanium) ... the higher you go the more efficient the power supply is at delivering you power.  Higher the efficiency ... the less wattage is pulled from the wall. 

Regarding brands ... just stay away from unknown (or lesser known brands).  eVGA, Seasonic, Corsair, etc., all make fine PSU's.  Take a look at the warranty.  

Less than $400 I am at $321 now

Less than $400 pc I am at $321 now