Find me a Lower Score

i wud rather play tetris than this, i will honestly smack any1 who gets that game in my school. :angry:

What? That's not how you make an analogy. You're saying "I'd rather play a fun addictive game than what could possibly be the worst game ever made." Pretty obvious.

Wow , cool where can I get truck driver game ?

Is there not a law against mis-leading or false labeling ?

I imagine that you can just get a refund. Thats what I did with Halo PC.

LMAO, what have you done, now you're going to drive sales because people are curious, and keep this stupid-ass company in business. :no: :woot:

I guess the saying "There's no such thing as bad publicity" is true...but wow, what a piece of crap, I can't believe anyone would release a game so shoddy. Follow HL2's (or AMD's, for that matter) example, delay it until it's obsolete! (Seriously, how much would Athlon 64 if it were released in current form a year ago as originally planned)

actually I think this will be great for the game in a weird way.

I mean all the free publicity. I bet a lot of people will just buy this to live the experience of playing: "The Worst Game Ever"

WOW. I just watched one of the videos and wow. That is the most screwed up gameplay videos ever. I'll upload it to my server. Wait a few minutes.

LMAO... that's great stuff. I mean, if a game has tons of text, it's understandable, but this game doesn't... and that's a screen that shows up whenever you win! :laugh:

CGW still has postal 2 as teh worst but i think this will change that lol. r they chargign 50 bucks of rt his?

if you read the mission statement crap they say they have offshore oil rigs funding this. heres the new Green peace slogan: Driving SUV's Promotes Bad Video Games

Edit: nm i read it wrong :whistle:

Ok, heres two of the videos. Please be gentle on my server, CCleaner pounded the crap out of it, so hopefuly someone else will help me out here (by mirroring these movies)

Bigrig Movie 1 (Its actually the second)

Bigrig Movie 2 (The first and third are the exact same, but this one is the best)

Edited by matt74441

CGW still has postal 2 as teh worst

mmm I think Postal 2 was great , sure it was not the best one, but I found it funny

people who rate a game based on moral , taste , and political correctness should try another job maybe

mmm I think Postal 2 was great , sure it was not the best one, but I found it funny

people who rate a game based on moral , taste , and political correctness should try another job maybe

Postal was ok for a few days, but this is just lame, and i fully agree with ur statement about game reviews, i think they shud base it on people that ACTUALY play these games, not someone hired by a company and told to review the games, (he could be a democrat) :unsure:

Check this user review. I thought it was great:

Reader Score

perfect

Reader Review

I'm speechless at this travesty. Gamespot has made some iffy calls before, but the lambasting it gives Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is completley off the mark. It is clear from the beginning that the reviewer simply did not fathom the complexities and allegory of this game.

First off, he laments about the lack of goals in the game. He whinges on that there is no cargo to haul, no police chases, not much of anything. What he fails to grasp is the message Big Rig sends in the very futility of attempt. What point is there of hauling cargo that will ultimately consumed in robotic fashion by an uncaring populace? Criminals incarcerated during a police chase, despite their victim's blood dripping from their hands and a confession pinned to their jacket, are simply set free via the efforts of slick lawyers and the failings of judicial machinations. What is the point of even trying? comes a plaintive cry from Big Rigs. The answer is apparent. There is no point.

Time to lay down and die. This comment on society is driven home (or in fact, not driven at all) even further by the computer AI. It doesn't even leave the starting gate. Much like the dreams and aspirations we harbour as youth, reving our engines on a starting line where the crack of the pistol never comes. Meanwhile, those of privledge cruise to easy victory, unconcerned over such mundane things as rent or grocery bills or collideable landscapes. The societal implications here in the game are staggering.

Perhaps the most stunning allegory is the limbo a driver finds themselves in if they venture off the beaten track. Here the game seems to provide an escape hatch for those willing to take a risk and explore the more remote possibilities of life. It also serves as a stark reminder of the ultimate destination we all are headed for. All roads lead to pergatory; where you go from there is anyone's guess.

It's been awhile since a game of such staggering implications has come along, so I suppose it's not surprising it might knock mainstream reviewers for a loop. But if you open your minds to the possibilities, all roads lead to nirvana.

By Ummagumma

LMAO... that's great stuff. I mean, if a game has tons of text, it's understandable, but this game doesn't... and that's a screen that shows up whenever you win! :laugh:

Which you always do, because the AI is non-existent lol

lol @ the review timdorr quoted...heh, everything about this game is funny as hell, down to the fact that people actually plunked down the 50 (or whatever amount above 0)bucks to buy it...poor b*stards

Edited by darkmark327

Ok, heres two of the videos. Please be gentle on my server, CCleaner pounded the crap out of it, so hopefuly someone else will help me out here (by mirroring these movies)

Bigrig Movie 1 (Its actually the second)

Bigrig Movie 2 (The first and third are the exact same, but this one is the best)

Wouldn't it be more effective (and use less bandwidth/space) to compress them to divx instead of quicktime? (if only virtualdub could load them)

OMG those movies are funny as hell...

also note they didn't bother to have the stuff in the top left (lap/time/etc) actually fit into the boxes.

Edited by darkmark327

I don't expect them to be big hit. Plus I did it in a hurry. So I'll re-encode them tonight, and re-upload them in the morning.

Big Rigs now seems to have a grove of getting the lowest scores in gaming history, the second review in gamerankings is here from NetJak and here it is...

0/10

http://www.netjak.com/review.php/537

Overall

I had a couple of friends who took a game design course. They had this fancy, schmancy adventure game all planned out, and had 10 weeks to do it. Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way. What they ended up with was a voice-over, 1 room, and a guy who moved around it with programmer art functionality icons.

I rate Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing below even that...Big Rigs doesn't have an interesting voiceover to start the game. In fact, I now name this my least favorite game of all time. This "game" is simply a camera fly-by through some tracks the designer created. Truck Dismount had a higher level of completion and coherence, plus it had cool audio.

I know what you're thinking..."Worst ever? Not worse than Reah...not worse than Tsunami 2265?"

Yes. Worse than those two pillars of pathetic programming. At least those two games worked. Since there are absolutely NO categories that this game can claim to have completed, it gets a 0. In everything. Gameplay is a 0 because those goal you have in the game isn't really a goal. With no competition, and no cargo, it's degenerated into 3D connect the dots. With no clipping, the Graphics score a 0. There's no audio, and with no gameplay, there's no replay. It's an aboslute failure in all departments of what a game should be. I see game design professors around the country (all 3 of them.) buying this and displaying it to the class as an example of what not to ship. The only reason this game doesn't get a negative score is that I don't think our php gurus envisioned us ever giving a game a negative score, and because I reserve negative scores for a game that makes me physically ill.

A lot of you out there are probably thinking, "How bad could this possibly be?" This game isn't even bad-good, like one of those guilty pleasures games, or Unintentional Comedy. The only thing that'd make you laugh about anything in this game is the "YOU'RE WINNER!" screen. You can see screenshots of it like, everywhere. The game is BAD-bad, as in Battlefield 3000 AD or From Justin to Kelly on audiocassette. Not only does it suck, but it's a long boring journey on the road to Suckville, and there's no interesting scenery to pass the time.

To put it more tangibly, if they were handing out free copies of this game at the grocery store and they were next to some AOL 30 free minutes CDs, you'd take ALL of the AOL CDs before it even crossed your mind that the Big Rigs CDs performed just as admirably as drink coasters or as microwave light displays.

Don't give any of these companies money. Give them the finger. Proverbially. Or maybe in e-mail...but no further than that, ok?! I mean...they can't even spell right on their company web page. We here at Netjak make sure we try and take the hit before you do. The faster word gets out, the faster you, the gaming public know, and the faster you can inform your grandparents that this would be a really, really bad gift idea.

graphics 0/10

gameplay 0/10

story 0/10

audio 0/10

replay 0/10

the reviewer said he would give the score in Negative but the PHP wouldnt allow that to happen. technical stuff