No soccer fans here?

• 2 years later...

Actually, I've brought up soccer before - and about to bring up the FIFA Women's World Cup yet again. (And yes - for the same reason I brought it up in 2015.  USWNT does back2back: US 2, Netherlands 0.) https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/video/1563826243897?utm_campaign=share_buttons&utm_medium=fscom&utm_content=return_visit&utm_term=section_front_pinned&utm_source=share_url

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 30/01/2021 at 03:23, Keegan Murphy said:

I have been a Chelsea fan since 2008

You're a Chelsea fan so I would like to share with you a platform where you can get a chance to meet one of Chelsea players Trevoh Chalobah. The platform is The Residency which gives football fans an opportunity to meet with their favorite football players.

On 25/01/2021 at 13:53, Dick Montage said:

That's a no then? ;)

Twice Champions of England and twice won the FA cup (2 times runners up, most recently in 2010) meanwhile the other "big" team on the south coast can only boast about escaping relegation before being relegated after 28 years (winning the FA Cup once in the 70's) and their new stint in the Premier League is once again all about not getting relegated and mid table mediocrity, They are down there again this season 😛 No passion, and all their decent academy players end up in other PL teams.

Portsmouth FC might not be fashionable, but at least we have silverware in the trophy cabinet, the most recent major title (FA Cup winners 2008) in my lifetime as well :) 

Big soccer guy here....watch Liverpool every weekend and usually catch CL on the weekdays....I watch other teams usually during the big games. @Steven P. I remember watching Portsmouth in PL long time back! Gosh, searching Wiki.......Peter Crouch, Sylvain Distin (I'm pretty such Benitez wanted him at some point), Glen Johnson and Kranjcar, Defoe holy smokes..Kanu...hahah there was a point where people were questioning his age because he looked pretty old. 

On 04/11/2022 at 01:59, suprNOVA said:

Kanu...hahah there was a point where people were questioning his age because he looked pretty old. 

Haha yeah, Harry Redknapp used to joke that they would wheel him in a wheelchair to the tunnel before games and then after games he'd seize up for two days. I think he gave his age as 16 at Ajax in 1993 and Harry used to joke about that too, everyone thought he was older than his given age, but he scored the goal at the FA Cup win in 2008 so he'll always be a legend at Pompey 😛