Hi!

Hi!

I'm an advanced technician from Spain. I learn a lot with our webpage and our utils. And if I can, I can answer to troubles how i read about and solve my trouble to the people asking for a solution or anything.

It's not my maternal language (I'm Spanish, Europe), but I will try to write bestest than understandable can be. Every day is a newest day to learn a new thing and learn for errors

Thanks for all!

• Like 1

all your base are belong to us in neowin! Welcome!

Though like iv'e said it before eh @LimeMaster  lots of people join here to "learn" so here's to hoping this isn't another spam account!

1 minute ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Though like iv'e said it before eh @LimeMaster  lots of people join here to "learn" so here's to hoping this isn't another spam account!

It looks like another one. They basically registered, posted this thread, then left. 

On 2017-05-09 at 2:53 PM, LimeMaster said:

It looks like another one. They basically registered, posted this thread, then left.

What would be a point?  I know I did something like that on the other sites, I thought it looked interesting, so I registered, but then I never visited.    Does not mean my account was spam?

On 2017-05-09 at 2:50 PM, Draconian Guppy said:

5 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

What would be a point?  I know I did something like that on the other sites, I thought it looked interesting, so I registered, but then I never visited.    Does not mean my account was spam?

I suppose. It's once you started posting here that it became spam. :p

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LimeMaster said:

I suppose. It's once you started posting here that it became spam. :p

Opps.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Don't worry about it. We all do it. :p

Hmm, true. ;)  

Wonder if that person will ever come back. 

1 minute ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

Hmm, true. ;)  

Wonder if that person will ever come back. 

Yup.

The answer is no. Look at their profile. From the looks of things, they haven't checked this thread since they posted it.

• 2 weeks later...