Windows 10 Can't Run Traffic Giant Gold - Can I Force it to Run?

A really old game, Traffic Giant.

I still really want to play it, and it worked on Windows 7.  But since updating to Windows 10, Windows tells me it can't run it.  Tried compatibility mode, even as far back as Windows 98 but no go.  Will try and get a screenshot.

Not sure if it's available online as a free download to give it a try (the game is only a few hundred MB).

Anything else I can try?

Yeah, I saw that.
I couldn't really get on with it, although maybe I should try again.  But then I suppose it was like the transition from Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 to Planet Coaster.

In fact, turns out it was the 1.4 patch that breaks it.  Installing the base 1.3 game works right out the box.

The only problem is I can't change the resolution, so am stuck in a tiny 640 screen.  I know there was a hack to manually change the config files but I can't remember and can find nothing online about it.  If I do manage to find it, I'll report back here.

Tried to install the dosbox program, then re-install the game and but it didn't even run the game :/ 

From what I can see it was a Windows game, so DosBox won't be of any use to you.

How about a Virtual PC? Create one with an older version of Windows and run it there. Either Hyper-V built into certain versions of  Windows 10, or Oracles Virtual Box.