PS3 Cpncepts

What Do U think Of the Concept?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What Do U think Of the Concept?

• Yes
    • No

"your" xbox?

yeah....uh, who are you trying to convince? us...or perhaps yourself...?

i'd ask you why you feel so strongly that the xbox...oh sorry...."YOUR" xbox 'owned' the PS2..but I have a feeling I already know what you'll say.

"the graphics rox0r!"

"it's got a HDD!"

"online play is better" (I'll give this one to you, but if i want to play online...i'll use my PC)

and so on...

:blink: so you wanna be picky about grammar? why the f**k would i say "the graphics rox0r" or "it's got a HDD" ...do i look like a script kiddie or a wannabe h4x0r? no. as far as i know, the only "lingo" i used in my comment was owned...last i checked that didn't make me either of the aforementioned types of people, and if it did, apparently i need to be more careful on my wording huh? :x

:blink: so you wanna be picky about grammar? why the f**k would i say "the graphics rox0r" or "it's got a HDD" ...do i look like a script kiddie or a wannabe h4x0r?  no.  as far as i know, the only "lingo" i used in my comment was owned...last i checked that didn't make me either of the aforementioned types of people, and if it did, apparently i need to be more careful on my wording huh? :x

Hey...calm down there sparky.

You don't have to be a script kiddie or wannabe hacker to use IQ-defying internet-speak lingo. And in my book, "owned" is right up there with the whole 'x0r' thing...

I wasn't making an attack on your grammar anyway...I was simply quoting the words you said...not trying to point them out.

However, I was attacking the way you so righteously defend your console of choice. You like XBox...great, that's fine. But to make such a baseless, blanket statement as 'my xbox owned the ps2' only shows a lack of comprehension for everyone else's opinions.

Had you made a slightly more intelligent remark, such as, "I prefer my xbox to my ps2 because the game selection for xbox is more to my liking", then this conversation never would have occured. I'm just sick of the way everyone throws around their opinions while neither providing any reasoning for that opinion nor realizing that it is indeed an opinion, and not cold, hard fact.

i agree with Mav Phoenix, it looks like a waffle maker :p

also agree with NeoMasamune, i think it has been posted before ;)

but i heard a while ago that the next PS would be a pyramid :huh: