Video game quiz question ideas for a boozy LAN party?

Every 2-3 months, I go to a 24-person 3-day (Friday evening to Sunday afternoon) LAN.

I suggested to the hosts that I make a quiz for the July LAN, with the quiz beginning around 11pm on the Saturday.

At that time, it'll be a bit of fun whilst everyone is tipsy, to get us away from our PCs for an hour to chill.

I'm trying to think of questions that aren't catered to the 30+-year-olds only.

I'm also trying to make some 'closest answer gets the point'-type questions.

I'm not going to use a projector for images but I could produce a single printed page, to assist questions like #2 below (e.g. edit out the dots, so they know which stage I am referring to).  

Here are my ideas so far:

1. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial is a game for the Atari 2600, which is often cited as one of the worst video games of all time and one of the biggest commercial failures in video game history. What year was it released?

2. How many dots does the classic Pac-Man stage have?

3. How many squares are in the visible grid in the original IBM PC, NES and iPod versions of Tetris?

4. How many of the top 50 best-selling video games of all time were developed by Nintendo?

5. How many power stars can Mario collect in the Nintendo 64 game Super Mario 64?

I'm not too keen on questions #1 and #5 as it helps to be part of the older crowd but I can remove that question if I (we!) come up with lots of questions.